Ryan To Tg Touch Down Video Breakdown

falcons007

This play put Giants in a big hole forcing them to go for it on 4th downs with 14-0 lead for falcons.

This was probably the best play by offense in the whole game. Giants played perfectly but Falcons made a great play.

On 3rd and 11, the Giants brought pressure and hit Ryan. Ryan got rid of the ball right at the still frame in the video and TG was not even in the middle of the field at that time. Great throw and excellent grab by TG.

The video is in slow motion.

YAWN. Brees does this every single time he plays you Dirty Turds. You would think that you would be used to it by now.

When I was at the Dome on Nov 29th I must have missed the great Drew Brees throwing a touchdown pass. Or maybe that was one of the "every single time" you forgot about.

Guest Negatorris

YAWN. Brees does this every single time he plays you Dirty Turds. You would think that you would be used to it by now.

If you look closely, the video is of a touchdown, not five interceptions. GTFO troll. Enjoy watching the Falcons take a big dump on the Superdump and all the Aints fans when they hoist that sparkly Lombardi in NOLA. Then cry some more after Sean Payton leaves for Dallas, and Brees reverts back into a mediocre QB.

If you look closely, the video is of a touchdown, not five interceptions. GTFO troll. Enjoy watching the Falcons take a big dump on the Superdump and all the Aints fans when they hoist that sparkly Lombardi in NOLA. Then cry some more after Sean Payton leaves for Dallas, and Brees reverts back into a mediocre QB.

I feel sorry for their precious statue. ph34r.png