Who's Loving The Poor Play Of Joe Flacco

THE ICEMAN

Who's Loving the Poor play of Joe Flacco?

Me for one I'm loving the way Flacco playing now and calling him self elite. Because so many people like to point to Flacco's playoff wins when comparing Ryan and Flacco and this just shows that he wasn't the reason they won.

I think going forward Flacco has shown this year he doesn't even belong in the same class as Ryan. That Defense of the Ravens has finally gotten old and Flacco can't carry them. Just think Ryan's Been carrying us along with no one to lean on with the game on the line.

And Just think Flacco's stinking it up and he has a better OL and Ray Rice.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me for one I'm loving the way Flacco playing now and calling him self elite. Because so many people like to point to Flacco's playoff wins when comparing Ryan and Flacco and this just shows that he wasn't the reason they won.

I think going forward Flacco has shown this year he doesn't even belong in the same class as Ryan. That Defense of the Ravens has finally gotten old and Flacco can't carry them. Just think Ryan's Been carrying us along with no one to lean on with the game on the line.

Yup, his D won those Playoff games for him. Ryan is head and shoulders above Wacco.

Flacco never was in same class as Matt Ryan. He's had some good games in his career but he has never been consistent and he is not a true leader the way Matt is.

The whole playoff success thing - sometimes its overrated. First, you have to look at the QBs performance. Matt Ryan definitely has not played well in playoffs - but Flacco has not been much better - its just that the Ravens never ask a lot of their QB and he has been beneficiary of Ray Rice and a good defense.

Ryan >>>>>>>>>Flacco

The debate is OVER.

nothing personal towards the guy, but it does make me happy. I'm sick of raven fans saying he is equal or better than Ryan.

They say Ryan has better weapons (Bolding was a beast till he started playing with Flacco, lol)

Better O-line (HAHAHA)

and that Turner is a pro-bowl beast (Yea good times, like 3 years ago).

The one year Flacco had to play with a caliber of defense that Ryan had to play with, he fails miserably.

I like it, take that Raven Fans.

Flacco never was in same class as Matt Ryan. He's had some good games in his career but he has never been consistent and he is not a true leader the way Matt is.

The whole playoff success thing - sometimes its overrated. First, you have to look at the QBs performance. Matt Ryan definitely has not played well in playoffs - but Flacco has not been much better - its just that the Ravens never ask a lot of their QB and he has been beneficiary of Ray Rice and a good defense.

Ryan >>>>>>>>>Flacco

The debate is OVER.

I totally agree

And should of never even been a debate. But there will always be a comparison between the two and what both Franchise's have done and the success of both players

Why do we care?

Because since they came out the same year they will be forever linked (ala class of '83) and we inevitably have to hear about how Flacco is even in the same league as Ryan even though it has been clear from the start that they are not the same type of Quarterback. Flacco is a moron with a big arm, low football IQ. I remember this offseason when all the analysts were saying "OMG, their gonna start running no-huddle, Flacco is such a great QB" and I'm all like, "dude, Ryan was running no huddle as a rookie"... A sure sign of you not being as good as you think you are is when players on your team start calling you out and saying that your holding back the team.

I've always liked Flacco. I've never understood the TATF hate for the guy. Ryan's accomplishments and talent stand on their own merit....

Because he'll always be compared to Ryan. We want, just like every other NFL fan, to think we got the best QB in the draft that year. And considering we took the first one, that stakes are higher. The Saints took Marc Bulger in the 6th round of the 2000 NFL draft, you think they don't regret that decision? The Jets took Chad Pennington in the 1st. Look at them now. Everyone wants to have drafted the best QB of the year. We did. It's taken five years to prove that, but it's true.

I've always liked Flacco. I've never understood the TATF hate for the guy. Ryan's accomplishments and talent stand on their own merit....

The hate for Flacco was unwarranted,

Early comparrisons between Flacco and Ryan were natural only

because of Ryans draft status..

The QB's in the NFL that need to be Lampooned are guys like

Sanchez :

WTF 1 year starter in Div 1,,,,,, c'mon this guy should have not been drafted period.

I am proved Right every Sunday.

TeBlow:

Josh McDaniels drafts this guy early and here we have a Option Offense

QB who was projected to be a decent TE in the NFL.

Career Destroyed, But the first round money more than compensates, for

McDaniels sheer stupidity.

Philip Rivers, Dude is like a talking loud mouth bass that came out

of a trailer park dumpster.

Speaking of Dumpster Diving.

HOW BOUT DEM EAGLES and YKW. laugh.png

The up side of this is, if Koetter gets hired away from us, Reid

could have a very Good Life as OC in Atlanta.

Oh yeah, who was that QB with Photographic Memory?

Oh yeah Gabbert,, betcha he remembers each and every time

that his azz was planted into the Turf.

Ryan vs. Flacco?

C'mon people, this has never been an issue to anybody outside

of fantasy football..................Get a freaking Grip!