Who Do You Honestly Believe Will Be Our 1St Playoff Game Against?

J-Wall

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

I see the playoff seedings going like this:

1. ATL

2. GB

3. SF

4. WAS

5. SEA

6. NYG

I think SF beats NYG, even though the Giants destroyed them a few months ago in Candlestick.

I see SEA actually beating Washington by a small margin, but they pull out the win. Two rookies, but one rookie has an elite defense.

So SEA would be our first opponent, and GB would have a rematch with SF.

I see the playoff seedings going like this:

1. ATL

2. GB

3. SF

4. WAS

5. SEA

6. NYG

I think SF beats NYG, even though the Giants destroyed them a few months ago in Candlestick.

I see SEA actually beating Washington by a small margin, but they pull out the win. Two rookies, but one rookie has an elite defense.

So SEA would be our first opponent, and GB would have a rematch with SF.

Our first matchup is a complete tossup, but we all know we're more than likely gonna have to get pass San Fran or Green Bay if we want to get to where we wanna go.

Guest Negatorris

Our first matchup is a complete tossup, but we all know we're more than likely gonna have to get pass San Fran or Green Bay if we want to get to where we wanna go.

And I think we can, and will.

I don't see the 49'ers giving up their 2nd seed to the packers, so than means they have to win @ the seahawks this weekend..

I can see the Cowboys and the Giants win out, which will push Seahawks down to the 6th seed, and I don't think they can win in Lambeau..

So, I think it's most likely that we will see either the Giants or the Cowboys, and while the Cowboys are on a nice little roll, it's tough to pick against the Giants with their tendency to get things going in the playoffs, as well as Romo's difficulties in the big games..

So, I think it'll be a Giant rematch..