• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol @ Lil Grimes

That's what's up........

I'd like to say I apologize for the negative comments I made about Mrs. Grimes a while back on this board. I hope the best for him and his family. I wish them well.

If he decides to leave it seems like it'll be a family decision and I can respect that. You can tell he loves the team but you have to put family first. I appreciate the work he put in for the squad.

*Salutes*

lol @ Lil Grimes

That's what's up........

I'd like to say I apologize for the negative comments I made about Mrs. Grimes a while back on this board. I hope the best for him and his family. I wish them well.

If he decides to leave it seems like it'll be a family decision and I can respect that. You can tell he loves the team but you have to put family first. I appreciate the work he put in for the squad.

*Salutes*

Props to you man. I respect anyone who can admit when they're wrong and apologize for it.

Seriously dude! Why do you keep posting all of the Grimes threads? I hope that he is with us next year (if the deal makes sense) but photos of him in ATL clothing means nothing....HE'S A FALCON RIGHT NOW!It isn't proof that he's going to be back next year! What's the point?

1) I made only one other post about him.

2) Every one posts things about players on the team, it is kind of a falcons MB.

3) Just putting some information out there because most people don't know how Grimes is doing.

4) He's my favorite Falcon (or am i not entitled to have a favorite player to follow on the team.

5) I didn't say "Hey look guy's here's proof that he will be a falcon next year!" They are simply pictures.

6) You're an idiot. I only posted photos and you're saying a bunch of things I never said in this thread.

1) I made only one other post about him.

5) I didn't say "Hey look guy's here's proof that he will be a falcon next year!" They are simply pictures.

6) You're an idiot. I only posted photos and you're saying a bunch of things I never said in this thread.

Ummm. Check your other post. You ABSOLUTELY said that. I love 20 too. But, you're reaching for... Ugh! Slow news day.

Keep on posting bro. Any news and info especially a look into a team members regular life is always welcome.

Sure thing. I guess ill post some things on DeCoud and Spoon since someone is a little upset at the Brent posts. But personally I believe that looks into the inside lives of players always brings fans closer.

cTGsQ.jpg

The face the kid in the background (wearing the Matt Ryan t-shirt) is making is hilarious.

Thats not a Matt Ryan shirt, its a Joe Johnson shirt. That font is the Atlanta Hawks font, its in the Hawks colors, and they are at a Hawks game. Why on earth would he be wearing a Matt Ryan shirt to a basketball game?

Edited by the_sheff

Thats not a Matt Ryan shirt, its a Joe Johnson shirt. That font is the Atlanta Hawks font and they are at a Hawks game.

Haha, I actually thought it probably wasn't a Ryan shirt, but I glanced at the Braves roster and didn't see a #2 so I figured it could be. A Hawks player never crossed my mind, even though I thought they were at a Basketball game.