Heath Evans Opens His Tweet (Mouth)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't even believe that himself lol

Exactly. People get too bent out of shape over what Heath says. He's admitted he's biased. At this stage I think it's more of a joke and he keeps it going thinking Falcons fans will get riled up. Bradshaw is supposed to be AP now in relation to his role in that offense? Like you said, he doesn't even believe that.

Exactly. People get too bent out of shape over what Heath says. He's admitted he's biased. At this stage I think it's more of a joke and he keeps it going thinking Falcons fans will get riled up. Bradshaw is supposed to be AP now in relation to his role in that offense? Like you said, he doesn't even believe that.

Its not that I care what he says at all , Its that I like making fun of Heath Evans. lol

So he and his circle jerk buddy think that Bradshaw could have made that big of a difference in the game wow ! If that's the best he can come up with then the net work should be inbarrest to say the least to trot these clowns out for the NFL nation whom know better laugh they're ashes off while the turn the channel .

Heath Evans is a fool. That has to be the dumbest thing that I have heard all year. So if the Bucs did not have Martin, who in my opinion is a better back, we would have won that game hands down...? Lol.

What about the Eagles' McCoy and the Skins' Morris? They are better backs that Bradshaw.

Tell that fool to get real. Lol