Nfl.com Power Rankings (If They Even Matter)

Mega Flare

I do like the statement about Julio. Imagine if Julio does start going off. Not that he hasn't played well, we just haven't tapped in to his full potential in my opinion. And if HD starts to become a good target then yes, the Falcons could be the most scariest team in the playoffs. These are things we've all said before, now I'm ready to see the real show.

Edited by 4dabirds

I for one think this is a great thing, If you ever notice, the week they disrespect the Falcons and downplay the previous win, the Falcons win the following week. They gave the Falcons props before the Saints and Panthers game......coincidence? I think not.......So by all means, rank the Falcons 10th if you want.

I do like the statement about Julio. Imagine if Julio does start going off. Not that he hasn't played well, we just haven't tapped in to his full potential in my opinion. And if HD starts to become a good target then yes, the Falcons could be the most scariest team in the playoffs. These are things we've all said before, now I'm ready to see the real show.

I would like to see HD become more of threat. I want to see him be used like Cobb gets used by the Packers.

No, it doesn't. We're not the best team.

Edit - Neither are the 49ers. Pats are still #1 with the Broncos at a VERY close #2.

I've asked you before,but i never got your answer, please explain to me your logic, how you think the Broncos are better than a team that has a better record than them & that they lost to head-to head?