Can We Hold Megatron Under 100 Yards ?

daybumper

Asante likes to gamble so wouldn't be surprised Det runs fake slant and go . I felt Grimes played fairly well vs Megatron last time we meet . It will be a good match up for our corners . I would also like to see what McClain can possibly do shadowing Megatron . Detroit season is over and they are bent on getting Megatron this record

No we can't, and I say we don't try to. Let Megatron get his and shut everybody else down. Go after Stafford big time and knock him out. Detroit can't win if we do that because when Stafford gets knocked around he's guranteed to throw 3 picks at least. Their run game is average at best. Concentrate on stopping that and hurting Stafford...Falcons 27-17

I think we might lose in Detroit . Just a case of any given Sunday in NFL Falcons off a big win that is a statement win Lions embarrassed by a awful team was embarrassed a week before

Falcons should win we are better team with still something to play for but gut feeling is we lose this game to Lions 27-24

then we wrap up home field vs Tampa last week of season

I hope by "hurting Stafford" you mean hurting his play and not his body. That's what Suh is going to try to do to Matty.

I mean hit him until he's flinching and getting happy feet and throwing the ball away. If that means his "body" is sore, fine. It's football. Knock the bejesus out of him.

you have him on your fantasy team ? lol

Actually yes, and let me tell you, my fantasy team is beastin (This week I had Russell Wilson at QB, BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Reggie Bush at RB, Calvin at WR ,Tony Gonzalez at TE. They got me 117.80 points and now I'm in the championship in my league) but also because he's my favorite athlete in any sport, period.

Lions got screwed by drafting their 3 best players under the old CBA and eating up all the cap space on those 3 players. They have no quality depth and it shows late in the year.

Looks like they've given up- if the Falcons come out like they did against the Giants, get a quick lead, think the Lions will just mail in the rest of the game.

Don't care if he breaks 100 or not- last week ,Johnson got 121 yards, no TDs and the Lions lost by 4 TDs.

Pointless thread who cares Megatron could get 200 yards the only thing that matters here is if we win the game.

Man for me this game we will make them 1 dimensional stop the run double Calvin Johnson and make the rest of there cast try and beat us.

If I'm honest if we play anywhere close to what we did against the Giants I don't see this game being to much of an issue.

The ***** cat Lions promise alot but under deliver just about every year.They are poorly coached and ill disciplined.

A fast start is all I'll be looking at for this one if we get out early Detroit will fold the tent up and go home.

Get in his face and smack him around early. The first game the Lions played the Bears this season, on the first play of the game they went to CJ and Briggs flat laid him out. He had maybe one or two more catches the rest of the game and was a non factor. Rough that sumbitch up and he will disappear.

not Briggs, Peppers.

Edited by chitowndirtybird