Pat Yanx Is Getting Upset With Roddy

Coach Mike Smith needs to shut down Roddy White’s Twitter account. White, who has a history of offending people on Twitter, criticized Jeff Green of the Boston Celtics. I stopped following the NBA after Larry Bird, Robert Parrish and Kevin McHale left the Celtics and find the NBA quite boring these days. But the last thing I want to hear is White’s opinion on anything outside of football. And I'm not even sure that letting White share his opinions on football is a very good idea.

Center/guard Joe Hawley will return to the team Tuesday after serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing substances. I wouldn’t count on Hawley’s return making much difference. Hawley is a guy the Falcons once hoped would be the eventual replacement for veteran center Todd McClure. But I don’t think the team’s hopes for Hawley are too high these days.

Guest Negatorris

I hate the perception that just because you're an althlete/celebrity that you can't say anything that might offend someone. Roddy White is a person just like the millions of other people who use Twitter. He just gets paid more. He can tweet whatever the fk he wants. Nothing he has said has ever been off the charts crazy.

Pat just needed something to complain about with the Falcons this week since we owned the Giants.

Pat Y needs to realize that Roddy is a grown azz man and can do whatever he wants on twitter because he has not done anything wrong by speaking his mind.

At least the stuff that Roddy talks about on his twitter is more interesting than what Pat Y has in his articles.

I wonder what Pat Y's stance would be if it was a Saints player.