Hiz Honor Getting Ready For His Trip To The Who Dat Nation >>>

SaintRay

Hiz Honor hands down.

Even the little old ladies around town hate 'em.

there are some guys over at SR who would disagree

altho i checked in last night , and it was very very quite on the Falcon Front, guess the lucky thing and the we have played nobody, and the we have not blown someone out, all that ended in 1 game

still i expected to see some ....they will blow it in the playoffs threads, didnt see any in the first 3 pages last night lol

after hearing ppl today tho all over the media,

I dont care anymore, lets just get the real deal going and we will see

there are some guys over at SR who would disagree

altho i checked in last night , and it was very very quite on the Falcon Front, guess the lucky thing and the we have played nobody, and the we have not blown someone out, all that ended in 1 game

still i expected to see some ....they will blow it in the playoffs threads, didnt see any in the first 3 pages last night lol

after hearing ppl today tho all over the media,

I dont care anymore, lets just get the real deal going and we will see

That's because Saints fans dont care as much about the Falcons as Falcons fans care about the Saints.

so much for Cerullo's credibility laugh.png

The NFL knew he was a nutball and even helped the Saints coordinate security for Sean Payton following Cerullo getting canned

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/16/memo-shows-nfl-knew-cerullo-was-disgruntled/

furthermore, Chris Mortenson has reported that the NFL is paying Cerullo's legal fees which is an obvious conflict of interest

so much for Cerullo's credibility laugh.png

The NFL knew he was a nutball and even helped the Saints coordinate security for Sean Payton following Cerullo getting canned

http://profootballta...as-disgruntled/

furthermore, Chris Mortenson has reported that the NFL is paying Cerullo's legal fees which is an obvious conflict of interest

you're insane, dude.

the nfl wouldn't have punished the organization this hard without -something-. if you can't admit that, you're about ******** in the brain.

you're insane, dude.

the nfl wouldn't have punished the organization this hard without -something-. if you can't admit that, you're about ******** in the brain.

do you have a logical, concrete point backed by facts or are you just going to rely on ad hominem ignorance as usual?

you don't have to answer....everyone in RC already knows happy.png

That used to be my reasoning..... No way the nfl does this without something..... Now, not so sure.

That "something" you refer to is better known as 3,000 ex-players suing the league. They had to use excessive force to "show" they are serious about things .... pre-trail of course.