Rowdy Crowd At The Dome Yesterday

rowdyfalcon

My work is loaded with NewYorkers. Most are Jets fans but a few Giants. A Giant fan just walked in and told me about his view. He said there were a ton of Giants fans in his section and around him. He said there were a lot of petty fights and arguments to the point it's ridicolous.

I think cheering and good natured ribbing as awesome...picking fights is beneath us. we arent NO.

My work is loaded with NewYorkers. Most are Jets fans but a few Giants. A Giant fan just walked in and told me about his view. He said there were a ton of Giants fans in his section and around him. He said there were a lot of petty fights and arguments to the point it's ridicolous.

I think cheering and good natured ribbing as awesome...picking fights is beneath us. we arent NO.

There were no fights anywhere around where I was. We were going back and forth with the Giants fans - but it was all in fun - and everyone was laughing.

There were no fights anywhere around where I was. We were going back and forth with the Giants fans - but it was all in fun - and everyone was laughing.

That was my experience as well. I was in a section loaded with Giants fans but it was all in good fun. However, I've noticed at any stadium they'll usually keep it classy in the 100s. The higher up you go the more likely you get people who don't know how to act.

I think our fans took that loss to the Giants just as personal if not more personal than our own players did. It was a thing of beauty to hear that crowd loud and proud and in their seats from beginning to end. That's what the crowd needs to do for the rest of the year. They've proven they can get their butts in the seats on time so lets keep it up.

Our section was rocking, I can't speak today and I talked trash to every Giant's fan within earshot (even though my wife cringes when I do that).

I know I took that playoff loss as personally as anyone on the team, so I was PUMPED UP during the whole game.

I never see any fights so not sure when some people get that.

Edited by FalconFanForLife

Glad to hear that the crowd was loud...I was stuck at work and watched as much as I could with no volume...Went to the Saints game and was let down by the crowd, but I left with no voice for 3 days...hopefully we continue to make some serious noise for our boys every time we are home for the rest of the season.

What! Really???