#4 Scoring Defense In Nfl, Wowwwwwww!

morehouse11

Seriously if he can turn OUR defense into a top 4 scoring defense in the league, imagine what he could do to the Federal budget!!! J/K, dont want this to be a political discussion. But seriously, this man Mike Nolan is a GENIUS, plan and simple. It really is amazing to see the guys finally coming into their own. There's no way I thought we could play this well with the loss of our top corner. So i would just like to salute you Mr. Mike Nolan, your a REAL MAN OF GENIUS!!

It's impressive and also scary to think how good our secondary would be if Nolan had a healthy Grimes. Although with Grimes going down it helped Mcclain get into the lineup.

Your a 100% right! Mclain has been lights out! I was watching the Steelers vs Cowboys game, and the announcer made the comment that the Steelers nickleback was the premier nickleback in the league, and I found myself instantly thinking Mclain is the best one! He shows up every week and makes plays in the pass and run game

Seriously if he can turn OUR defense into a top 4 scoring defense in the league, imagine what he could do to the Federal budget!!! J/K, dont want this to be a political discussion. But seriously, this man Mike Nolan is a GENIUS, plan and simple. It really is amazing to see the guys finally coming into their own. There's no way I thought we could play this well with the loss of our top corner. So i would just like to salute you Mr. Mike Nolan, your a REAL MAN OF GENIUS!!

Add in the fact our defense seems to play its best games against elite QB's.

Imagine if we had a true pass rush.

Here here but give Nolan an off season or 2 and he'll tweak that aswell.I'm actually looking foward to the off season with Nolan onboard.

Man I've always wondered how good this D would have been if Grimes had'nt got hurt also but I suppose one door closes another opens and as already mentioned Mclain has stepped up Owens has been solid even Franks made some plays yesterday Dent is coming along Walker another great pickup but Assante from the E-Gurls for a 7th rounder is just flat out STEALING.

Edited by kiwifalcon