Matty Ice For Mvp

mrobinson3803

Not hearing much about Matt Ryan for MVP. He isn't as hot as he was in the beginning of the season but we are the best team in the league and he is in the top 5 for almost all passing stats. He has more yards than Manning. Brady statistically has looked like the better QB, but his team has not won as many games. And to see the way Ryan has manufactured comebacks to lead us to this great record I think he deserves MVP.

As much as I love Ryan he lost his chance at the mvp award. He had about a month of below average "mvp type games". Ryan isn't media favorite so it won't happen. Heck he is 4th in probowl voting in the Nfc which I believe is a joke. But its a popularity vote and prisoner of the moment stuff. Imho I think Ryan as an overall QB is top 5. Take away other guys playoffs and sb's and just as a pure QB that's where he is. This year reminds me of when Steve Young finally got that "monkey" off his back

I love Matt Ryan, he deserves strong consideration. But yeah... this guy called AP, I've never seen anyone play the running back position better in my entire life.

A RB who shredded his Knee late in the season last year. Even the doctors were surprised how soon AP came back.

Edited by falcons007

Media makes it sound like this is pretty mch a 2 man race right now between Manning and Peterson, and really, I cannot blame them.

Ryan put his big numbers up too early. I would give it to Manning personally with ho9w that team is playing now, but hard to ignore AP when he may break an all tim record, and he could outrush his QBs passing yards probably too, lol.

I thought AP was starting to decline already, and then with the injury late last year, I thought this year would be a wasted season. He has been dominant with no QB play to speak of. He should be MVP regardless,but if he breaks Dickerson's record then it's a no brainer.

Yeah I thought that AP was starting to wear down a bit as well before the injury. AP should be the front runner just because he has been dominant without any help but I have a feeling that they will give it to Peyton regardless.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

Guest Negatorris

That 5 INT game destroyed his chances. It took his rating down at least 10 points I think. If not for that game, he'd still be over 100 and in the conversation. I say that because of the few bad games Aaron Rodgers had, but his overall passer rating never dropped much only because he wasn't tossing interceptions like crazy. It's all cool though.

Ryan will be the Superbowl MVP.