Props To Hd83

jdawg4876

I have been hard on him all yr, but toker was banging his drum. I gotta give harry props and matt props for finding him. prob should have found him one or 2 times more I hope this is a springboard of things to come for the offense, bc I think even without a true running game if we have true 4 legit targets we can crush anybody, especially when you add in quizz catching out the backfield.

my only complaint about yesterday was I saw quizz open two or three times and I wish matt would have thrown to him bc when he catches the ball all he does is get 1st downs

i was happy about HD productivity, but i give the props to matt. i've seen HD running wide open in just about every game. it just seemed matt wasn't looking for him. maybe this will open his eyes though. everyone schemes to take away the big 3. they only kinda 1/2 cover HD. we need exploit it until other teams are forced to dedicate coverage to him, which will take coverage away from the other guys. i haven't understood why we haven't been doing this the entire season.

Guest Negatorris

Koetter and Ryan were forced to look at other options since Roddy wasn't 100, and even when Roddy is fully healthy this is how it should be. Props to Koetter for his gameplan. The Giants couldn't even stop our reserve offense.

i was happy about HD productivity, but i give the props to matt. i've seen HD running wide open in just about every game. it just seemed matt wasn't looking for him. maybe this will open his eyes though. everyone schemes to take away the big 3. they only kinda 1/2 cover HD. we need exploit it until other teams are forced to dedicate coverage to him, which will take coverage away from the other guys. i haven't understood why we haven't been doing this the entire season.

This.

it's just a matter of time before Ryan consistently looks to HD. Ryan gotta make better throws to him too cause on that shot upfield if HD didn't have to slow down to make the catch he woulda moon-walked into the end zone. all he needs is about 3 or 4 quality targets, just enough to make teams remember he's on the field and we'll be a big problem heading to the show. he literally can be the X-factor every game.

True