Nfc Beating Afc Again.....niners Over Pats, Cowboyz Over Steelers

g-dawg

With the Niners win over the Patriots the NFC's record over the AFC is 37-23.

yes, that is dominant......I remember the NFC dominated the AFC from the 1980's to early 90's. Then if flipped to the AFC. Now, over the last 2-3 years it has flipped back - looks like the NFC should reign for next 4-5 years or so - with all the talent at the QB position in NFC and virtually nil in the AFC this side of Manning/Brady.

I was thinking the same thing, Patriots run it extraordinarily well,it's not just a no huddle though it's that up tempo hit the line and snap the ball.

yeah, that is something different about Falcons no-huddle versus Patriots - we don't run it as up-tempo as they do.

I am fine w/ the slower version of the no-huddle the Falcons run - but would like to see them vary it with some up-tempo from time-to-time. We did it some against the Saints and ran the ball - that worked well.

always is an advantage for offense if you are snapping the ball with no substitutions on defense for down-distance and before the defense has time to get set.

Yea it's funny I hate the Patriots but admire how they play football and just seem to plug different players into their system and keep going. Of course Brady and that OL helps a lot to. That said Falcons play the no huddle pretty **** well too. I expect to see more of it in the playoffs

I still think the Patriots are the team to beat in the AFC......keep in mind, they have barely had Hernandez/Gronk in the same game - in a very, very long time......

I definitely believe the AFC is the Pats to lose.

Broncos have a good story, but Pats have BB and TB. Hard to overcome that.

Plus...14 games and OVER 500 points already?!?! 100 more points than even Denver with Peyton Manning. That's crazy.

I definitely believe the AFC is the Pats to lose.

Broncos have a good story, but Pats have BB and TB. Hard to overcome that.

Plus...14 games and OVER 500 points already?!?! 100 more points than even Denver with Peyton Manning. That's crazy.

plus Pats have already beat Broncos once and Broncs will likely have to play in the wild-card round then probably travel to New England - where Patriots have already beaten them once this year.

I think Patriots beat Broncos and then travel to and beat Texans to make it to SuperBowl again.

Guest Negatorris

Bodes well for us in the SB. The Falcons have a lot of great wins against AFC teams. I swear if we were in the AFC, we'd have plenty of playoff wins.