Merry Christmas From The G-Dawg Family To You And Yours....

g-dawg

Guest facelessman07

Whoa, those chirin' all look like you. Good looking family and good picture, highly original for a change!

Merry (early) Christmas to all, and remember the reason for the season. Yes, I realize that's a cliche'

And Happy Holidays to those who do not celebrate Christmas. Cherish your family and those you love. We aren't promised tomorrow.

Great looking family g-dawg, you're a lucky man.

I hope Santa brings you everything you want.

God bless, and have a Merry Christmas!

- House

thanks House.....yes, I feel very blessed. Did not get married until in my 30's....did not know if it would ever happen for me. always wanted a beautiful christian woman and two boys and a girl - and God ended up giving me everything I asked for. I hope God blesses you Abundantly my friend.

Now, about those Falcons...

DearGodCranberry.jpg

Guest facelessman07

thanks House.....yes, I feel very blessed. Did not get married until in my 30's....did not know if it would ever happen for me. always wanted a beautiful christian woman and two boys and a girl - and God ended up giving me everything I asked for. I hope God blesses you Abundantly my friend.

"Now, Dear God about those Falcons..."

DearGodCranberry.jpg

That's smart on your part. You settled down once you lived life and matured. My sister got married wayyy too early before she knew the guy well enough and regretted it. Patience is a virtue!

That's smart on your part. You settled down once you lived life and matured. My sister got married wayyy too early before she knew the guy well enough and regretted it. Patience is a virtue!

yes, agree w/ everything you said faceless.....believe me, I absolutely could have married a few "Mrs. Wrong's" along the way - thankfully I waited for the right one.

Whoa, those chirin' all look like you. Good looking family and good picture, highly original for a change!

Merry (early) Christmas to all, and remember the reason for the season. Yes, I realize that's a cliche'

And Happy Holidays to those who do not celebrate Christmas. Cherish your family and those you love. We aren't promised tomorrow.

you got that right about not being promised tomorrow. My youngest in the picture is 5 years old - same ages as most of the child victims from Sandy Hook. My heart breaks for those parents that lost those little kids. As a parent, it must be absolutely devastating to lose your child (hope and pray I never face it).....we all need to remember how precious and fragile life is and treat our loved ones accordingly.