Keeping Up With The Jones(Es)....

Rave

Or passing him in this case...

Dez Bryant - 118 targets 79 catches 1087 yards 10 TDs

Julio Jones - 112 targets 69 catches 1071 yards 9 TDs

Just in case you want to throw him in...

Roddy White - 123 targets 79 catches 1156 yards 5 TDs

So much for that bust title... :D

ALL I KNOW IS WE BEAT THE GIANTS 34-0 YESTERDAY.

AND THAT MAKES US 12-2 NOW. AND THEY SAID THE

GIANTS WOULD KILL US. THEY WERE WRONG AGAIN.

IT MUST BE FRUSTRATING PREDICTING OUR DOOM

AND WE JUST KEEP ON TRUCK'IN. ITS HARD TO STOP

A TRAIN. THATS ALL I KNOW.

The Giants aren't that good lately.

2-4 over their last 6

AND WE JUST KEEP ON

nice win over a top tier win, hopefully we can keep this momentum rolling

Edited by sycola!!

Whats funny is the cowboys had their time to control their destiny and they blew it. Beat the falcons and the could be running the East now.

They couldn't get the job done. Now their small playoff hopes they have, they have to thank the falcons for. Because its the falcons helping them that even gave them this hope.

We aren't just dream crushers, we are hope givers as well.

Falcons are NFCE champions. They shouldn't even give that title to a team there this year. Let them fight for a wc spot.

But this is the cowboys... they will get up till the last week and they will screw up. So its been written, so shall it come to pass.

American`s nightmare team.

Whats funny is the cowboys had their time to control their destiny and they blew it. Beat the falcons and the could be running the East now.

They couldn't get the job done. Now their small playoff hopes they have, they have to thank the falcons for. Because its the falcons helping them that even gave them this hope.

We aren't just dream crushers, we are hope givers as well.

Falcons are NFCE champions. They shouldn't even give that title to a team there this year. Let them fight for a wc spot.

But this is the cowboys... they will get up till the last week and they will screw up. So its been written, so shall it come to pass.

American`s nightmare team.

We can thank the Falcons for the 5-1 streak were on and the 2-4 skid the Giants are on?

As I said, you are laughable at best right now.

We can thank the Falcons for the 5-1 streak were on and the 2-4 skid the Giants are on?

As I said, you are laughable at best right now.

fact you needed us to get in the playoff hunt.... we didn't need you to get in the playoffs.

We controlled our destiny and yours. The falcons owned the East, we made you all our beeee...(keeping it clean for da kids)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM

We left a taste for the Saints to chew up next week.

Edited by danight

I love this "you needed our help" crap. Dallas has been winning, thats why we are where we are. It has nothing to do with the **** Falcons. At the end of the day that game will be meaningless if the Giants dont win the next two. The only fact I see is that the Giants have lost 4 of 6 and the Falcons are only responsible for 1 of the 4 losses. The Cowboys are 5-1 and the Redskins are the only team to beat us in our last 6.

So explain to me how the Falcons are responsible for the Giants and tailspin AND Dallas going 5-1 over its last 6.

This should be good.....Ill wait.

I love this "you needed our help" crap. Dallas has been winning, thats why we are where we are. It has nothing to do with the **** Falcons. At the end of the day that game will be meaningless if the Giants dont win the next two. The only fact I see is that the Giants have lost 4 of 6 and the Falcons are only responsible for 1 of the 4 losses. The Cowboys are 5-1 and the Redskins are the only team to beat us in our last 6.

So explain to me how the Falcons are responsible for the Giants and tailspin AND Dallas going 5-1 over its last 6.

This should be good.....Ill wait.

easy.... if the falcons don't beat the giants yesterday then the cowboys wouldn't have control of their own destiny for the division. thanks to the falcons win, now if the cowboys win out they win the division.

also.... from the atlanta falcons footballers club.... you're welcome.

easy.... if the falcons don't beat the giants yesterday then the cowboys wouldn't have control of their own destiny for the division. thanks to the falcons win, now if the cowboys win out they win the division.

So the other 3 losses that the Giants had handed to them had nothing to do with the NFCE Title?

Just trying to be clear.

The spot in which the Cowboys find themselves also (obviously) has nothing to do with the fact that Dallas have won 3 straight and 5 out of 6. Nothing to do with that at all.

God I cant waitl to see you all humbled.....its going to be a grand ole time.

Edited by Enlightend32

Some people don't understand what gratitude is

So the other 3 losses that the Giants had handed to them had nothing to do with the NFCE Title?

Just trying to be clear.

The spot in which the Cowboys find themselves also (obviously) has nothing to do with the fact that Dallas have won 3 straight and 5 out of 6. Nothing to do with that at all.

God I cant waitl to see you all humbled.....its going to be a grand ole time.

honestly, up until yesterday, those other losses didn't keep the giants from controlling their own destiny.

so again, from the atlanta falcons... you're welcome.

Some people don't understand what gratitude is

honestly, up until yesterday, those other losses didn't keep the giants from controlling their own destiny.

so again, from the atlanta falcons... you're welcome.

it's a shame... try and help another guy out, and look how they respond.

Correct me when Im wrong, if the Cowboys hadnt won it wouldnt have mattered.....

Thanks.