Pete Carrol Is A

falcon124

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Pete Carroll is a turd. But when you're up by 30 in the fourth quarter, what's it really matter whether he honors "unspoken rules" of NFL sportsmanship? The other team is supposed to stop them, so they can be mad at themselves if he rubs their noses in it.

Ok. Y'all win. Defend the punt when you are down by 30. Got it. Pete is awesome.

We won and hopefully we can see the Seabags in the playoffs.

Seattle right now is the one team I don't want to play in the Playoffs. They may be beating up on bad teams but they are crushing them. That said, Pete Carroll is in fact a turd. Some people don't understand the concept of sportsmanship. Paid professionals or not, the game is out of reach for a team like Buffalo and you are risking injuries on top of that. I don't root for injuries but when a team does stuff like that, part of me hopes they pay the ultimate price.

Guest facelessman07

People had this same argument during the New England-Houston game...

Ultimately its the defense's job to stop the offense. That's how this game is played

It's classless to me. What was the point if we would have put up another TD at the end of the gm against the Giants? MS has class, plus the Hawks are doing it against weak teams.

Exactly, the way Snelling was running at the end, we had the time and downs to score again but we didn't because of sportsmanship and because Smith is smart enough to know it's not worth risking players.

Ok. Y'all win. Defend the punt when you are down by 30. Got it. Pete is awesome.

He has the freedom to do it. He's not breaking any written rules and not doing anything that's purposely hazardous to anyone's health (i.e., putting out a bounty on player X).

Real people in real life have shlt pile up on them at their respective jobs. Ordinarily, all that shlt falls under their job description and is legal. They are forced to simply buck up and do their jobs.

Why should NFL players be treated any differently?

They're being paid to do a job. Again, stop 'em and score on 'em. Your job is to do either of those things depending upon which side of the ball you're playing on. It's that simple.

Stop whining.

Edited by BlazerQuaker

Guest Negatorris

Seattle right now is the one team I don't want to play in the Playoffs. They may be beating up on bad teams but they are crushing them. That said, Pete Carroll is in fact a turd. Some people don't understand the concept of sportsmanship. Paid professionals or not, the game is out of reach for a team like Buffalo and you are risking injuries on top of that. I don't root for injuries but when a team does stuff like that, part of me hopes they pay the ultimate price.

As long as we are at home, I don't mind playing SEA. Wouldn't be an easy win, but we can definitely beat em at home. No sweat.

To me, sportsmanship is more about playing a clean game and not going out there to deliberately hurt other people.

So long as you're playing a clean, hard football game, then STFU.

Edited by BlazerQuaker