Seattle Is Becoming Scary

dmo_dlo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

Yup, they're offense is scoring at will, and their defense is elite. Would be hard to beat them but they would never play that way on the road.

Yup, they're offense is scoring at will, and their defense is elite. Would be hard to beat them but they would never play that way on the road.

They're on the road today, but Buffalo is not really that good. I agree though, they are extremely efficient and balanced on offense and they are scary good on defense. However, we are a better team, I have no question about that in my mind. If they end up in the ATL in the second round of the playoffs I feel very good about our chances.

Also, shows how smart the "talking heads" really are writing Russell Wilson off because of his height, that kid is incredible.

I think it is very possible they will be our first game. They will be the 5th seed and have to play the 4th seed (NFC East Winner), so if they win we would likely play them with us being 1 seed and having to play the lowest remaining seed left.

Too early to know this though, we aren't the 1 seed yet, and they could still be the 3 or even the 2 seed I guess depending on Niners and Pack. They may beat the Niners next week. I doubt it though.

Edited by jeffro2000

Guest Negatorris

They're on the road today, but Buffalo is not really that good. I agree though, they are extremely efficient and balanced on offense and they are scary good on defense. However, we are a better team, I have no question about that in my mind. If they end up in the ATL in the second round of the playoffs I feel very good about our chances.

Also, shows how smart the "talking heads" really are writing Russell Wilson off because of his height, that kid is incredible.

Oh dayum, I thought they were at home. Either way, I don't think they could travel all the way to ATL and play like that against us. They're a good team though. They'll probably win the division.

We can beat them. Our playoff issues seem to be with QBs on fire with deep threats - Warner, Rodgers, Eli. I think that Nolan could scheme against a rookie QB.

Its been the other way, Nolan is making elite QB look like high school QB. He has problem with rushing QB and teams which run college type plays.

Guest Negatorris

Its been the other way, Nolan is making elite QB look like high school QB. He has problem with rushing QB and teams which run college type plays.

We held RG3 to basically nothing though. Same with Vick.