Let That Be A Lesson.....

Supes™

...for some of y'all. Never,...NEVER, quit on your team! It ain't over 'til it's over, but some of y'all had a fork stuck in the Falcons after the Panthers game, if not earlier. We just punched the champs in the mouf and hung a goose egg on 'em! 34-0,... could have been 41-0. Let's see.......

Fire Smitty! Really? LOL!

Trade Ryan for a high draft pick! Really? LOL!

Fire TD! Really? LOL!

Falcons will be "ONE-AND-DONE" in the playoffs! Are you so sure now? Really? LOL!

"I can hear then now,...jumping off the bandwagon." Tony G. after the Panthers game.

Tell 'em, Tony!

If you proclaim to be a Falcons fan but had written this team off after last Sunday,...shame on you. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

Where I come from, you never quit on your team as long as there is hope, and we have more than hope, folks. We got a BIG MOJO today and to be quite frank, I knew we would and I have witnesses.

Best team in the NFL? I don't give 2 chits what the talkin' heads say,...I think so! happy.png

GO THE FALCONS!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen brother! If this team plays 4 quarters of Atlanta Falcon football, there isn't any team out there who can beat us. What a great way to rebound after a pretty embarrassing showing last weekend. More than anything, this shows that all that "talent" that we see in flashes can truly be something special when it all comes together.

I agree, I don't care what any of the yahoos at ESPN have to say about how the falcons aren't really as good as this game, they can go stick their head in a barrel and fill it with monkey spunk for all I care.

I kept saying the Giants have had their problems. Just got back from the game. Obviously a ton of comments from Giants fans about the team but one I rarely hear. A couple of Giants fans told me the Falcons have really good fans. That's quite a compliment from a couple of guys who flew down from NY to see the game.

Now for the fun part, to watch the talking heads back peddle all week.cool.png

...for some of y'all. Never,...NEVER, quit on your team! It ain't over 'til it's over, but some of y'all had a fork stuck in the Falcons after the Panthers game, if not earlier. We just punched the champs in the mouf and hung a goose egg on 'em! 34-0,... could have been 41-0. Let's see.......

Fire Smitty! Really? LOL!

Trade Ryan for a high draft pick! Really? LOL!

Fire TD! Really? LOL!

Falcons will be "ONE-AND-DONE" in the playoffs! Are you so sure now? Really? LOL!

"I can hear then now,...jumping off the bandwagon." Tony G. after the Panthers game.

Tell 'em, Tony!

If you proclaim to be a Falcons fan but had written this team off after last Sunday,...shame on you. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

Where I come from, you never quit on your team as long as there is hope, and we have more than hope, folks. We got a BIG MOJO today and to be quite frank, I knew we would and I have witnesses.

Best team in the NFL? I don't give 2 chits what the talkin' heads say,...I think so! happy.png

GO THE FALCONS!!!

That's why I rarely post in TATF!! Pure Football is much better. This team is destined to get that lombardi this year I just have a strong feeling.

Guest Negatorris

Funny, I didn't see many of these gloating threads last week.

You act as if there was something to gloat about. We lost last week and there were a bunch of doom and gloom threads.

This week we crush the defending SB Champs, and there are a bunch of positive threads. Dafuq do you expect? At least show some enthusiasm about the win.

Supes, next week i expect a cartoon more aimed at a smackdown of the other team instead of a cutdown of our team, K?

I thought the cartoon me and Gritz did was due and different. Sorry if'n you didn't like it. I have an idea for one for the Lions game that me and Gritz are discussing.

I don't gloat myself. By the same token, I don't quit on my team.

I'll gloat today though! happy.png

not many people have quit on the Falcons, thinking they will go one and done, which I still believe, isn't quitting on the team, its an opinion formed based on the evidence provided by the Falcons so far this year as well as their recent inability to show up in the playoffs. Edited by Aftermath

not many people have quit on the Falcons, thinking they will go one and done, which I still believe, isn't quitting on the team, its an opinion formed based on the evidence provided by the Falcons so far this year as well as their recent inability to show up in the playoffs.

You are the worse kind of fan there is, imo.

Pansy azz, scardy-cat, no balls, i-give-up before-the game-is-even-played bandwagon fan. GTFOOH you puzzy.

not many people have quit on the Falcons, thinking they will go one and done, which I still believe, isn't quitting on the team, its an opinion formed based on the evidence provided by the Falcons so far this year as well as their recent inability to show up in the playoffs.

Lazy journalism, right? And look, dude, I have nothing personal against you what so ever, but you are a self-described "pessimistic p.o.s", I believe. Right?