Gif Request 22 Filmers.

Tuggle'2

I was so mad because I went to this place down the road to pick up a chicken sandwich, well I used a scoutmob for 50% off and as they were making it they told me it was dine in only. So i ate it in 3 minutes, rushed home and I heard Wes call the int on the radio as I was pullin on my street. Still havent seen a replay.

And thats the story of my pregame.

I was so mad because I went to this place down the road to pick up a chicken sandwich, well I used a scoutmob for 50% off and as they were making it they told me it was dine in only. So i ate it in 3 minutes, rushed home and I heard Wes call the int on the radio as I was pullin on my street. Still havent seen a replay.

And thats the story of my pregame.

The INT which I saw on the replay was funny in itself. It was a hot potato seriously. While that was going on on the far right of the screen JA55 leveled this guy like he weighed 2lbs on his way to Eli. That is what I was watching. I was literally lmao.

I just looked at the game on my DVR. It was Spoon that leveled Wilson and got to Eli.

Was it? Oh well it was all so quick and belated with my PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL feed. I am dying for a replay. Torris needs to get on it.

Thanks though , I think I remember people saying that in chat now.

All of the Coughlin WTF faces during the game were funny as he**

Him fighting over the Franks almost fumble was great. It made him look like an old man. When he was walking off talking to himself all I could think of is the crazy people I used to see visiting my grandpa at the home.

We really need a gif for this. Spoon running full speed. The guy didn't stand a chance.

Love blitz call on the first pass

I wish I had it on DVR but sadly I had to creek the game. That play basically told the story of the whole game. I am still laughing about it on Monday . lol