Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Syrup Golden 32 Oz

Harry Douglas Salsa Gif

31 posts in this topic

I want to see a gif of Abrahams hit on who ever that was when Eli threw his first int.

That guy got leveled. I was in tears , it was so dang funny.

LMAO !

That is pretty good.

I was just reading the Giants game day thread and a lot of their fans weren't very happy. Pretty funny.

LMAO !

That is pretty good.

I was just reading the Giants game day thread and a lot of their fans weren't very happy. Pretty funny.

Tuggle'2 likes this

They'll probably spin this and call us a disrespectful team.

SyCo likes this

Which is dumb since teams always seem to like mocking the dirty bird..

We should just start mocking everyone!

The salsa , the superman! All of them! I've been saying it for a while , instead of getting annoyed with the lack of respect. We need to embrace it!

I mean heck. We were winning so big they tried to take us off TV! I couldn't believe it. Atlanta was beating the New York Football Giants so bad they did a game break to tell us all that the game would no longer be shown. How is that for respect?

LOL! Harry needs to be on Dancing with the Stars! Seriously, he really delivered today!

Yeah, i thought he would do well against the Giants secondary. He finally made some big plays.

Lame... That dance is a tribute to his grandmother who passed away. Act like you've been there Falcons.

Greg hardy called you out all week, if anything u should have shut him up and mocked him.

Don't think Harry was doing anything but having a little fun but I can understand giants fans being pissed

Lame... That dance is a tribute to his grandmother who passed away. Act like you've been there Falcons.

Greg hardy called you out all week, if anything u should have shut him up and mocked him.

Don't think Harry was doing anything but having a little fun but I can understand giants fans being pissed

Looks at user name...chuckles and moves on...

Greg hardy called you out all week, if anythin

Feelings much?

All TD celebrations get mocked even Tebow's prayer to God. Get over it and go cry in the car.