Turner Ran Angry In The First Half And......

I missed the game due to work, but caught some action on my break during Atlanta's 2nd TD drive. The runs were effective.

Don't have to be Adrian Peterson to have a good running game. All around COMPLETE game for the Falcons and I HAD TO WORK!!!

Ugh!!! Still, feels good. We all knew the team had this in them. AND they still left some points on the field. Not bad.

Home field advantage.

Snelling ran PISSED OFF to close out the game

What Smitty did was a classy move. We had them in our sights for 41-0 and Smith took the high road with kneeling. Snelling was walking through them like butta. The Giants looked to have given up and Smith saw that and didnt pull a Sean Peyton , and I like that.

What Smitty did was a classy move. We had them in our sights for 41-0 and Smith took the high road with kneeling. Snelling was walking through them like butta. The Giants looked to have given up and Smith saw that and didnt pull a Sean Peyton , and I like that.

kinda ironic that the Aints put up 41 in a similar situation today. haha karma.

And funny lol. Question is why doesn't Turner run hard like every touch, every down, every game?

IMO? It's a function of apperances. When Atlanta ran between the tackles MORE earlier in the season and got stuffed often? Easy to look like you aren't running hard.

Now, since the Tampa Bay game Atlanta has ran MORE outside the pocket(edit: tackles). The entire running scheme's focus is different. Giving Turner, yes a big back, a chance to get going instead of running into a wall.

Our OL won't win many games dominant, but they CAN get the job done as shown today. It's more coaches/system/scheme helping get the most out of our OL. Play to their strengths. They are definitely more quick and can get angles with good technique blocks by beating the other guy to where he should have been. All you need is a place for the back to slip through.

The running game early on DEFINITELY helps our offense overall.

...and the D giving extra possessions. biggrin.png