This Ia Not A Revenge Game But A Statement Game.

J-Wall

What so many people seem to forget about last season's playoff game was it was 10-2 in the 4th quarter with a chance for the Falcons to tie the game, the 4th & 1 was the 2nd one of the day that we didn't convert & it just broke the back of the defense. The last two TD's were give up plays, like the screen pass last week, once the defense had ran out of gas & conceded the game. The Giants didn't just walk all over us for 4 quarters so It irks me somewhat cause the final score was not indicative of the entire game.

If Matt Ryan said that, I couldn't disagree BUT I would think it is more of a statement game than anything. Forget revenge; prove to yourselves and us that we have a great competitive post-season to look forward to. This aint just about unsettled business and bad blood; this is about showing up and making a statement. We could come out pumped full of revenge and actually win in convincing fashion and then turn around and fall flat once the "high" dissipates.

lol...Sitka just said if the Falcons were a girl, he would not take them to the prom. Then He says we are incredibly weak, mentally, as a team. To follow this up, Jackson laughs and says we have the weakest schedule in the league, discrediting many og our tough wins...

Same ole song from these two. At leaser Bermann, Keyshawn and CC were sticking up for us.