Falcons Could Get There Revenge Today

THE ICEMAN

Just looking at the NFC east records and if the skins win out {very possible} and the Giants lost today and win there last two games the skins win the division via better division record. So a lost today could put the Giants out of the playoffs.

Its very rare a team like the Falcons have such a great opportunity to really get revenge and play with nothing to lose.

My take on the game well I believe it will be a close game but the Giants nip us at the end thanks to coach smith still believing in Turner and not letting Rodgers take over.

If Rodgers plays 85% of the snaps I believe we win going away. But I really don't see them making Turner a Goal line back which he should be.

Guest Negatorris

I was hoping we beat them and kicked them from the playoffs as well, but I'm not so sure with Kirk Cousins playing. Maybe he can beat the Browns, but who knows. And DAL has to beat PIT. Giants might catch a break if we win today.

I was hoping we beat them and kicked them from the playoffs as well, but I'm not so sure with Kirk Cousins playing. Maybe he can beat the Browns, but who knows. And DAL has to beat PIT. Giants might catch a break if we win today.

I guess RG3 is more hurt then they played it out to be. They really did a good job of playing it down all week. Good misdirection for sure.

Guest Negatorris

I guess RG3 is more hurt then they played it out to be. They really did a good job of playing it down all week. Good misdirection for sure.

Well his leg DID look like taffy when he got hit. Kid needs to learn to slide and get out of bounds, and pretend he isn't as fast as he is. He doesn't want a Vick career.

Well his leg DID look like taffy when he got hit. Kid needs to learn to slide and get out of bounds, and pretend he isn't as fast as he is. He doesn't want a Vick career.

That's what I am worried about. He is such a good guy all around. I would hate for him to end up like Vick and injured all the time. Even more so that he is just as capable of being a pocket passer.

The Shanns are going to get him killed.