Call The 1St Offensive Play Of The Game For Atl

falcon124

Hand off to Turner for no gain.

The giants know they have an advantage with the pass rush and they also will see on film that we have run Turner early to gauge the pass rush. They will also see that Ryan has started slowly of late and will expect a handoff on first down and they will be ready stopping him for no gain. I hate to see it but that is what I expect. I guess we dont have the OL protection to come out passing and we dont have the OL run blocking or feature back to get into 2nd and medium situations.

If its a pass then its a screen to Julio right out of the gate. That's a gain of 20. This will be followed by two failed attempts by Turner. Bringing up 3rd and 10 from the 40. Matt Ryan will be in the shot gun, takes the snap, he has to step up in the pocket, here comes JPP, Ryan gets the ball off to Quizz over the middle just in time for him to get a 7 yard gain and be short of the first down. Then we punt. And pray it is nothing like last year.