Matty & O-Line Setup To Fail ----- Big Blue Will Win - Why ?

falcon_ace

Dont tell me that we are @ home so we will win.

I posted before playoff game that we have 0% chance to win @ Giants last yr.

My reason was fundamental matchup.

Here we go again.

Will Matt Ryan & O-line will fail again ?

1) NY is in playoff mode & I dont know what mode we are in.

2) Giants Pass Rush ....Can our ancient O-line block NY D-line ? No

3) Matt Ryan will get pressure up the middle and downfield passing got no shot.

4) We dont run the ball effectively { falcon insiders say we cant run the ball } ( O-line failure again )

5) You guys know who is callling our game ?

NY Giants @ Atlanta

Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusaunsure.png

When these guys call our game we fail 100% of the time. I cant remember when we won a game called by these 3. Its a auto L

6) We have lot of injury concern in our 2ndry. Willy Mo is out & Asante is not well.

7) This management failed the fans by masking the real problem here.They fired the cords which was 25% of the problem but failed to address the O-line.

You can find the simple answer in NFC South.

Why Aints dominated NY ? They had two notable guards in Jahri Evans and Carl Nicks and rest of the O-line gave Brees enough time to find his playmakers.

We cant do that right now. If your O-line cant give you enough time, you got no shot in NFL against playoff D-lines.

You can mask all you want but this will get exposed on BIG Playoff stage.

Demand not good but dominant players on O-line and watch Superbowl celebration in ATL

Matt Ryan cant play like Rodgers or Bress who got awesome footwork to avoid sacks.

He needs dominant O-line.

My Pick here is again :- NY Big Blue by 7+ pts. I pray that Matt Ryan takes over but I have seen this movie before.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell an old man what "QFT" means? I see it all the time and it's driving me nuts. huh.png

From what I understand and was taught , in a very similar way I am you. It means Quite Fu*king True. Now I see it used in other ways which I don't get so maybe I was taught wrong myself. This stuff changes with kids.

Dont tell me that we are @ home so we will win.

I posted before playoff game that we have 0% chance to win @ Giants last yr.

My reason was fundamental matchup.

Here we go again.

Will Matt Ryan & O-line will fail again ?

1) NY is in playoff mode & I dont know what mode we are in.

2) Giants Pass Rush ....Can our ancient O-line block NY D-line ? No

3) Matt Ryan will get pressure up the middle and downfield passing got no shot.

4) We dont run the ball effectively { falcon insiders say we cant run the ball } ( O-line failure again )

5) You guys know who is callling our game ?

NY Giants @ Atlanta

Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusaunsure.png

When these guys call our game we fail 100% of the time. I cant remember when we won a game called by these 3. Its a auto L

6) We have lot of injury concern in our 2ndry. Willy Mo is out & Asante is not well.

7) This management failed the fans by masking the real problem here.They fired the cords which was 25% of the problem but failed to address the O-line.

You can find the simple answer in NFC South.

Why Aints dominated NY ? They had two notable guards in Jahri Evans and Carl Nicks and rest of the O-line gave Brees enough time to find his playmakers.

We cant do that right now. If your O-line cant give you enough time, you got no shot in NFL against playoff D-lines.

You can mask all you want but this will get exposed on BIG Playoff stage.

Demand not good but dominant players on O-line and watch Superbowl celebration in ATL

Matt Ryan cant play like Rodgers or Bress who got awesome footwork to avoid sacks.

He needs dominant O-line.

My Pick here is again :- NY Big Blue by 7+ pts. I pray that Matt Ryan takes over but I have seen this movie before.

Wow we should'nt turn up then right with all this raft of info you have produced why bother.

I mean our new co-ordinators will straight up run the same stuff we ran against the Giants last year right.....

Our coordinators are'nt reknown for making adjustments right when something doesn't work we just keep doing the samething like last year..

Man I can't help it but this Carolina loss has made alot on this MB crazy.