There Is No Way Roddy Doesn't Play On Sunday..

Arguably the biggest game of the season for varies reasons but I'll just name a few..Im sure roddy as well as everybody else remembers last years embarrassment game against the giants so it's revenge time..this game could clinch everything if other places fall into place and roddy along with other nicked up injuries will have 3 weeks to heel up for the 1st playoff game... this game is a momentum game gearing up for the playoffs so there is too much on the line for roddy to not give it a go...true our playoff lives are not on the line like the giants and other teams but this is just as important. We could hand the giants another loss that would potentially be helpful to knocking them out the playoffs..

Yea, we can clinch the 1st seed with a win and a Niner loss, but at the same time, is it worth risking further injury??

Roddy is our most reliable WR in the clutch...if he suffers another injury, it'll only hurt us in the postseason. I expect Smitty to sit Roddy out and still try to come out with the win.

I mean, at this point, especially after giving one to the Panthers, I think top priority now should be making sure everyone is at 100% come playoff time.

Also, in a game of this magnitude, I want to see if Julio can shake his production at home and actually take over the game.

Yea, we can clinch the 1st seed with a win and a Niner loss, but at the same time, is it worth risking further injury??

Roddy is our most reliable WR in the clutch...if he suffers another injury, it'll only hurt us in the postseason. I expect Smitty to sit Roddy out and still try to come out with the win.

I mean, at this point, especially after giving one to the Panthers, I think top priority now should be making sure everyone is at 100% come playoff time.

Also, in a game of this magnitude, I want to see if Julio can shake his production at home and actually take over the game.

This is why our team is always looked down upon outside of this city. HEART !!!! Mike Smith is a coward ....... Sittin White so he has that excuse in his pocket when we lose ...... Hey Mike , how bout growing a pair , go out Sunday with all your bullets and kick some a@@ .....

This is why our team is always looked down upon outside of this city. HEART !!!! Mike Smith is a coward ....... Sittin White so he has that excuse in his pocket when we lose ...... Hey Mike , how bout growing a pair , go out Sunday with all your bullets and kick some a@@ .....

I agree. If roddy helps us win this game then he still has 3 weeks left to heal up.

Plain and simple, I don't think we will win without roddy..Julio has been plagued with injury and hasn't shown he can take over a game singlehandedly..If Asante can get on the

field and give his all with one shoulder in a meaningful game like he did, roddy should do the same..injuries are apart of the game.

Arguably the biggest game of the season for varies reasons but I'll just name a few..Im sure roddy as well as everybody else remembers last years embarrassment game against the giants so it's revenge time..this game could clinch everything if other places fall into place and roddy along with other nicked up injuries will have 3 weeks to heel up for the 1st playoff game... this game is a momentum game gearing up for the playoffs so there is too much on the line for roddy to not give it a go...true our playoff lives are not on the line like the giants and other teams but this is just as important. We could hand the giants another loss that would potentially be helpful to knocking them out the playoffs..

I hope he does. But if he needs the rest I'd rather lose this game than into postseason sans roddy

We need a win, and a Niners and Packers loss. The Giants are a team that plays hard. I think Roddy should play. NYG won't be a cheap shot team. They have the playoffs on the line. Now, next week we will have to be careful. A Detroit team that is out of the playoffs, with a dirty DT will try to hurt you. So, here's to a win, and a GB and SF loss. I don't want Ryan playing against Suh.

He's not going to play. While it's a loss there's no reason we can't/won't win this game without him.

Besides, while important this game is nowhere near as critical as our fans or the media are making it. While it'd be nice to get a step closer to the 1 seed a loss will still leave us in the drivers seat with Detroit & Tampa left. If Roddy (or Moore) aren't healthy enough to go there's no need in putting them out there. The games truly matter next month. Public perception of how good this team is won't be the difference in whether we get to the SB or not.

He's not going to play. While it's a loss there's no reason we can't/won't win this game without him.

Besides, while important this game is nowhere near as critical as our fans or the media are making it. While it'd be nice to get a step closer to the 1 seed a loss will still leave us in the drivers seat with Detroit & Tampa left. If Roddy (or Moore) aren't healthy enough to go there's no need in putting them out there. The games truly matter next month. Public perception of how good this team is won't be the difference in whether we get to the SB or not.

Confidence into the playoffs means a lot .... losing this game to the Giants will kill are confidence snd hurt are playoff changes .... This is a huge game for us ..... I truly believe if we lose this game it will kill the rest of the season for us ......

Confidence into the playoffs means a lot .... losing this game to the Giants will kill are confidence snd hurt are playoff changes .... This is a huge game for us ..... I truly believe if we lose this game it will kill the rest of the season for us ......

That's just it though, unless we get blown out by the Giants (which I don't see happening) I don't think the locker rooms confidence will be effected. The average Falcon fans confidence might be but that's not going to effect this team. Regardless of how much the fans and media think it will...it won't.

Guest Negatorris

Roddy has never missed a game. I'm sure we can use him as a decoy and target Gonzo and Julio more just to make sure Roddy doesn't take any hits. Hopefully Ryan just throws to Roddy when he's wide open and can get out of bounds before suffering any hits. We can make it work, but we have to limit the risk of Roddy further injuring himself.

Still, I heard that Roddy didn't seem in pain at all after the Carolina game, so he might not be hurt as bad as we think. I think he's probably fine. One of the toughest guys out there.

I believe that if Roddy can go, he will go, even if he isn't the focal point of the offense his presence makes the Giants defense respect all aspects of our game. Wiily Mo is a different story,because if he is on the field you need him "heat-seeking" you need him performing at a high level, so pulling a hammy, & being out another month just won't help the Falcons out at all. The staff has been here before though, they will evaluate each guy, & make the proper decision.

I worry more about Asante fkng his arm up worse than I do Roddy sustaining further injury....it seems Rod is ALWAYS listed with a knee on the injury report, and he always plays ......just dont want Asantes arm going numb for the playoffs though, the short week for Detroit is kind of concerning as well....