Why No D-Block?!

Wise up

i love d block. it shows how much fun they have together and how tight they are as a team. you got wide outs, linebackers, and your star qb all jamming together. I hope they can get that ring this year for guys like mike pete and tony gonzalez. like the falcons junkie said. its just football, i couldnt imagine if some of the people on this board had a weekly show, that would be horrible to watch. " we lost, we cant have fun, lets walk around and be tight *****, with our faces all smug" FOH!!

D Block is a great thing. I love it a lot. I believe they are doing VERY well this year as compared to previous years where they struggled (especially the secondary) so they deserve the credit on improving. Sidenote: I feel bad for Grimes because they improved so much that he can't come back for what he wants. If making these videos help them to focus, by all means keep making them and if not then miss a week or two. The thing is that you don't want anything to distract the players, especially this time of the year.

yall take these football games to seriously. They do a weekly video win or lose for the fans and the kids. They showed off a little of their music talent.

or sports period . . .. dont mess with people's black friday and college/professional sports. , .. you'll get a cap deposited in yo' azz . . .

Edited by Falcon Knight

D-Block is one of the coolest things after a long day of work and watching our team have fun I'll take it. Win or lose these guys gotta be themselves if they acted all up-tight all the time I couldn't imagine what the locker room would be like some of you guys don't know how to handle yourselves, if we get stomped on Sunday I take it personal too and I get sad and then on Monday I gotta stick up for my team at work cos we're all clowns there but I'm good I don't mope around and look all mellow.png cos we lost man football is supposed to be fun I understand there's alot of passion too but above all football is fun guys tke it for what it is and get ready to beat New York hahah!!!