Just Wait...

Camaroman58

This Sunday's game is gonna be one of the BEST the Falcons play all season, Ya know why? The Giants are a GOOD if not GREAT team. Over the past couple of seasons, the Falcons seem to play MUCH better against good teams as opposed to mediocre (Panthers) teams. I don't know what it is, maybe it's mental. Maybe overconfidence? I'm saying The Falcons pull out a convincing victory Sunday 31-17...Just wait and see...

This Sunday's game is gonna be one of the BEST the Falcons play all season, Ya know why? The Giants are a GOOD if not GREAT team. Over the past couple of seasons, the Falcons seem to play MUCH better against good teams as opposed to mediocre (Panthers) teams. I don't know what it is, maybe it's mental. Maybe overconfidence? I'm saying The Falcons pull out a convincing victory Sunday 31-17...Just wait and see...

Regardless of the outcome, this game will define the direction of the franchise.

Guest Negatorris

Regardless of the outcome, this game will define the direction of the franchise.

I don't know about that, but it will tell us a lot about our team.

Guest Negatorris

I think falcons will come out really good...feed off the crowd...2nd half giants are going to inch there way back...at the end giants by a field goal....that line around Manning, the best in the league imo

Oh you haven't heard? Ryan is the King of the 4th Quarter now.

Guest facelessman07

Don't know yet...I only 'know' a couple of days beforehand...I don't know what it is...I just 'KNOW'

Shake your crystal balls until they reveal the answer we seek