How Did This Guy Slip Into The 5Th? Really

Was a huge fan of him in college, was ecstatic when we drafted him...it's killing me to see him get less playing time than Turner. I was a huge Turner fan when he was doing his job for us, but we have young blood now, and I'm looking for him to take the reigns.

Give the man more snaps. Please. He's physical. Never been injured. Never fumbled it. He can be special if we just give him the chance.

Was a huge fan of him in college, was ecstatic when we drafted him...it's killing me to see him get less playing time than Turner. I was a huge Turner fan when he was doing his job for us, but we have young blood now, and I'm looking for him to take the reigns.

Give the man more snaps. Please. He's physical. Never been injured. Never fumbled it. He can be special if we just give him the chance.

Keep beating that horse. I'm with you.

Smitty is scared of him getting hurt. Slow he's slowly bringing him along. Like everything else. Smitty is very slow to react. We are slowly becoming a spread team. We are slowly giving the offense to Matt. We are slowly becoming an elite team. We are slowly gaining confidence in playing big games. I can keep going.

What the f*ck else are we supposed to talk about while waiting to see if this team is actually for real? And I don't want him to get "chances," I want him to have a full game with 20+ touches instead of this tentative ten or so max he's getting.

I imagine this is what Jets fans are saying about Mr. Tebow, too. xD

Guest Negatorris

Can't wait til we get rid of some of this dead weight(Turner, McClure) and let the young guns get a chance. We'll probably be so much better in 2013.

That's one of the most unbelievably stupid comparisons I've ever heard.

You're taking it way too seriously. It wasn't a comparison, just an observation. When I hear somebody say "he needs to get a full load, not the 10 or so touches a game he's been getting! We need to see what we have!" it reminds me of Jets fans talking about Tebow. I agree with you, just making light of it, Chill the **** out.

Can't wait til we get rid of some of this dead weight(Turner, McClure) and let the young guns get a chance. We'll probably be so much better in 2013.

Yeah, I've liked what I've seen overall this year but there are some areas where there can be obvious improvement but they can fix them all this offseason. Pick up an actual guard, not another Barrett Jones type who is versatile but excels at nothing but rather someone like Larry Warford. Also pick up someone like Mike Gillislee because Turner is done and I don't think Quizz is a starter, just a good change of pace back. Also help along the transition to Nolan's preferred 3-4.

Probably his size more than anything.

I am glad we are getting to see more Quizz. I think he has a lot of potential, and I am eager to see how things progress with him.

40 speed is over rated, btw. Quizz does not have great top speed, but he has great acceleration and agility, which matters more, IMO.

Quizz ran a 4.64 at the combine and a 4.47 at his proday. Put Turner in a 40 right now and he'd probably run about a 4.9.

http://rob-rang.blog...682485/27861695

Jacquizz Rodgers cuts 40 time to 4.47 at Pro Day

Representatives from an estimated 25 NFL teams saw Oregon State junior running back Jacquizz Rodgers slice his time in the 40-yard dash from an electronically timed 4.74 at the Combine to 4.47, according to the university's offical website .

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/13682485/27861695

since you think I made it up...picking on Quizz

What does Turner have to do with it?