We Will Be Exploited If

marioapayne

as honestly as i can put this. Roddy White and Asante Samuels is far less of a factor in a game like this then not having your Play making big hitting safety. I am not seeing any report on the guy who will matter. all i keep seeing in hamstring... a hamstring can be 1 week or season ending depending on the degree. Remember what happen last year in the playoffs as soon as Moore was out the game with a Groin injury. man what the **** is his problem. all the muscle pull is crazy

Guest Negatorris

We won't beat any good team without our best players. Our depth isn't very good. If Roddy, Asante, and Moore play we will win. If Moore and Roddy are out, we will more than likely lose.

I simply cannot put Moore above Roddy in a who is more important debate.

i challenge you to reconsider, this game is going to be a game less about who can score the most and more about who can hold the other team to less. Its like a felony to talk badly of Matt Ryan play in this wall but the fact is our offense would be nothing without Matt but most of his interception has come when he is locked in on Roddy White. I almost want to see him without white and see how he plays when he is not anticipating white to come open but instead reading the whole field even on critical down. I watch the film, film doesnt lie there are wide open guy on most of his interception to White

i challenge you to reconsider, this game is going to be a game less about who can score the most and more about who can hold the other team to less. Its like a felony to talk badly of Matt Ryan play in this wall but the fact is our offense would be nothing without Matt but most of his interception has come when he is locked in on Roddy White. I almost want to see him without white and see how he plays when he is not anticipating white to come open but instead reading the whole field even on critical down. I watch the film, film doesnt lie there are wide open guy on most of his interception to White

With White out Ryan will just stare down TG from the snap and force the ball to him every play.

This. While you can't replace Moore the player, he can be replaced temporarily with our scheme. Roddy is Ryan's favorite target. When Julio and Tony can't get it done, Roddy can.

wouldn't necessarily say when gonzo and julio can't get it done. Roddy has made a few bad mental decision this year himself, one being the potential game winning play against the saints were he mistimed the throw terribly

Yea, its just a strain but I mean we have already clinched, a Hammy needs rest pure and simple, I dont want him out there Sunday, I would almost rather give Samuel Moore and Roddy the week off than take a chance of any of them risking a season ender....

I would like to see what Nolan could do in a 3-4 with:

Peters Walker Babs

Bierman Spoon Nicholas Abe

Owens McClain

DeCoud Dunta

for a series or two just kicks

regardless of who plays or not, we need to see Ryan playing with a 3 step drop and letting it rip. Hanging on to the ball is not going to cut it against the NY DL. I hope to see Roddy playing, but if not, then I hope one of the rooks can get it going.

I don't think Moore is going to play, and maybe he shouldn't be forced into action. Decoud will step up and Hope will do his job well I think. We need to see Babs getting in their and Biermen needs to bring it up a notch. Both are certainly capable.

I really think we are going to win this, and if we do, I think the Giants might not make the playoffs. Wouldn't that be a hoot?