Why Are Additional Playoff Tickets For Sths So High?

wartownfalcon

Yep, section 322 Row 15...NFCCG is only $120...Still don't know why the seats in my same section are $245. That's a little ridiculous.

That's a good deal for playoff tickets Not sure why they want more for additional ones though. Just tell your friends it's a playoff premium and remind them how much scalped tickets could cost.

They say that the NFL sets the playoff prices for single game tickets but they allow STHs to get them at a lower cost. $60 more for 2 tickets still isnt bad, but they don't allow Pay As They Play for additional tickets. I just wonder if they don't get to the NFCCG if the refund would be credited towards my STs next year..since I'm not the one buying them, that would def suck

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

They say that the NFL sets the playoff prices for single game tickets but they allow STHs to get them at a lower cost. $60 more for 2 tickets still isnt bad, but they don't allow Pay As They Play for additional tickets. I just wonder if they don't get to the NFCCG if the refund would be credited towards my STs next year..since I'm not the one buying them, that would def suck

it will be credited to your account if they do not play the NFC championship game in the georgia dome......or you can send in a letter to have the money go back to the credit card they were paid with; but it will take time to process the amount to the card (around 1-2 months)