Biggest Threat : Quizz

GeorgiaBoyz

As much as Smith writes stuff down I have this deep down child like hope that they are just going through the playbook testing things out. Checking off what we are successful with against different looks and x'ing off what doesn't. Now if I am right he has an entire book on Quizz and Turner. In the end I don't care , I just want to see production.

He's so versatile it's crazy. Averaging 5.32 YPC after the bye, compared to Turner's 3.22 YPC after the bye. Also, he's a great receiving threat and pass blocker. He fights for every yard and he's shifty and agile to boot.

He deserves a shot. Give him 25 touches against the Giants and see if he disappoints.

You know I wouldn't even be that upset about a loss if we did something like that. It would at least show me that they're trying new stuff out.

He's so versatile it's crazy. Averaging 5.32 YPC after the bye, compared to Turner's 3.22 YPC after the bye. Also, he's a great receiving threat and pass blocker. He fights for every yard and he's shifty and agile to boot.

He deserves a shot. Give him 25 touches against the Giants and see if he disappoints.

I agree. We really have nothing to lose

Quizz does everything well and has moments that make you wonder how dangerous he can be. Put it on his shoulders and see how he responds. I'd hate to face him against a coach that knew how to use him. I personally love how he plays. #32BigShoulders

I agree. He runs really hard. I think he could suprise

Guest Negatorris

By the time the BYE week hit, Turner should have already become the backup. Most people anticipated this, so I have no idea why Mike Smith is content on sticking with him. Smitty must not know he will be on the hot seat if we go one and done again. You'd think he'd make a change to give us the best chance to win.

duuuuude ... I've been saying that we need to start rodgers like 49872934875934875390857309845739693479346938467th time .... and yet our coaches have their heads stuck up turners fat (HUGE) a**** just because of how much he get paid and im sure their excuse is that oh well ... we wanna give the guys we are paying more, more playing time bla bla bla lba bla bla f*** all that!!! start rodgers you know hes better and not start him .. then f**** let him get the majority of touches and see what he can do!!! I mean .. my god you saw what he did in preseason compared to turner there should be be NO QUESTION ABOUT THIS!! .... pretty much every single expert is picking the giants over our team to win it and i can totally see why with the lack of f**** aggressive playing ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too conservative ..

but honestly guys .. im tired of f**** sayin it and im sure that at least 88% agrees with me that he needs to start ... we been saying this since forever and a year + a week + a day ... look at what the f***** 49ers did for cryin out f**** loud .. they don't f***** care about alex smith being the original starter ... kaprenick or however you f*** spell its a f***** boss!!!! ill even admit it too that going against them right now scares the f*** outta me!!

PS: why the F****!!!! is william moore and roddy on the injured list with no practice still;!!!!!! WE NEED ALL OUR GOOD PLAYERS!!!!!

Falcons staff is full of ret@rds. Looking at you Mike Smith.

duuuude +1

This has my vote. Quizz gives defenders fits. Turner gives them a tackling dummy.

every down that turner is in the game, its like we only have 10 people on the field.

no defense in the league is scared of him, and they dont even really need to put anybody on him. its just one more guy they can put on JJ or Roddy or Tony G.