New York Media

sandtrap

I live in New York so this weeks media coverage of the giants has been Mich more relevant for me.

Basically, the fans and media in general think if the right Giants show up, there's no question they'll win. They say the pass rush and guys like Justin tuck have been on vacation for a while now. If Eli gets picked off early, they think it might be a long day for big blue.

Also surprising, they say the dome is a hard place to play. Not that I disagree but the Falcons aren't given much credit so it was a surprise tired hear that.

They think the birds are a mirage and think we'll be one and done again.

All of this mixed in with a lot of 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 jokes.

All valid arguments till proven otherwise

Edited by vabchbirdlover

I live in New York so this weeks media coverage of the giants has been Mich more relevant for me.

Basically, the fans and media in general think if the right Giants show up, there's no question they'll win. They say the pass rush and guys like Justin tuck have been on vacation for a while now. If Eli gets picked off early, they think it might be a long day for big blue.

Also surprising, they say the dome is a hard place to play. Not that I disagree but the Falcons aren't given much credit so it was a surprise tired hear that.

They think the birds are a mirage and think we'll be one and done again.

All of this mixed in with a lot of 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 jokes.

The short yardage is actually not a joke. It's pathetic. My gut feeling on 3rd and short whether its on offense or defense is never positive. We are better at 3rd and 7.

Not arguing that we have a serious 3rd down conversion problem, especially against the g-men last year. The jokes were something along the lines of.......

So what will Smith call on 3rd and 1? Mike Turner up the middle? and 4 and 1? Let's do it again!

They said the giants will win this game if they can get the Falcons to 3rd and short situations.

Sad to hear, but it really is true to a degree.

I want nothing more than the Falcons to tear the giants a new one so I can gloat all week long at the office, church, supermarket, gym and the streets.

My son and I will be in Falcons jerseys all day on Sunday so I hope to God we pull this one out.

Whats weird is that in recent years the road team usually wins this matchup in regular season ......I dont think homefield is that much of an advantage in this one, but I think we have a real good shot, but I worry about Roddy Mo and Samuel ability to play 100%, even if they play, without those guys best effort, fuggetaboutit....