The Falcons Will Win Sunday

fansince78

I believe we will win this game... but I know majority of the media still will not give the Falcons any kudos until we win a playoff game. I can hear it now, "The Falcons beat the Giants, but the Giants was just having off day. The Falcons are just lucky." I'm sure I'll hear this at work Monday too.

That is right, I said win, not be competitive, but to have the higher score when the final tick comes off the clock and am risking the possible tilt that may be caused in the orbit of the earth if I am wrong. I think this team went into Carolina last week thinking they had that game in the bag and just never really imagined that they might actually have to put some effort into the game to somehow come out with a win.

That will not be the case at all on Sunday and I really feel like the Falcons will have the kind of game that has people who jumped off the bandwagon last week to be jumping right back on.

I believe we will win this game... but I know majority of the media still will not give the Falcons any kudos until we win a playoff game. I can hear it now, "The Falcons beat the Giants, but the Giants was just having off day. The Falcons are just lucky." I'm sure I'll hear this at work Monday too.

They'll say this after we win the Superbowl too.

"The Broncos just had a bad day. The Superbowl Champion Atlanta Falcons are frauds."

Edited by Mega Flare

Not really concerned with what the media thinks about our obvious playoff deffiencies, my immediate concern is how the Falcons have played recently despite their record.

Edited by vabchbirdlover

Guest Negatorris

If our OL reverts back to the way they played in the first 3 games, surely it's possiblle, but I'm not holding my breath

We'd win the Superbowl if that happened. laugh.png

Deep in the human heart, hope springs eternal...

This has me laughing out loud. Too Funny. The Falcons will beat the Giants Only if Mike Smith stops running Michael Turner on 1st Downs and Give the downs to Rodgers. But as soon as you see Rodgers back to take the kickoff you already know he will not be the featured back... So so so sad and heart breaking that we will seat on a young exsplosive running back like Rodgers when the Giants and Packer and Patriots have changed thier destiny by simply bencing thier hasbeen running backs

That is right, I said win, not be competitive, but to have the higher score when the final tick comes off the clock and am risking the possible tilt that may be caused in the orbit of the earth if I am wrong. I KNOW this team went into Carolina last week thinking they had that game in the bag and just never really imagined that they might actually have to put some effort into the game to somehow come out with a win.

That will not be the case at all on Sunday and I really feel like the Falcons will have the kind of game that has people who jumped off the bandwagon last week to be jumping right back on.

fixed*

Edited by Falcon Knight

Yea, I feel pretty confident about it too. Actually much more confident with the loss in Carolina.

Excited I'll actually be there for this one. I'm 2-0 in games attended this season.

As for Roddy & Moore possibly not playing...it'll hurt but they've got a lot of guys that might miss this one too. No excuses.