Falcons Offense Will Let You Down ---- Trust Falcons Defense !

falcon_ace

As Adam Sc on Nfl radio says " I am rollin with Nolan"

I trust falcons defense since Nolan came in.He is the difference maker here.

You have seen in big games that falcons Defense is the only thing you can count on.

They keep you in games ( Ariz - Oak - Aints 2nd time ).

Now why I dont trust Offense ? Offense is putrid @ home ...They dont get to good starts.

Why is that ? Our O-line sucks monkey b@lls. They get beat by good D-lines which they will face in playoffs. You guys excited ?

Why Ariz game was bad ? Why Oak game was bad ? Why Panties killed Ryan in 1st Game at home ? When you get killed upfront there is no way you can gain long yds in passing game.

Why Aints own us ? We cant get pressure on Brees as their O-line is elite & he has 45 mins to scan the field and their D-line just overpowers our O-line.

Ryan has to throw short passes to avoid sacks as he cant run away from defenders like Eli,Rodgers,Brees ,Manning & Brady can do. They all avoid rush as their footwork is amazing.

Matt Ryan needs good O-line or he will go down. We dont run the ball so no play-action plays which limit the offense too.

I dont trust this offense. Its all upfront.

Give Matt Ryan a O-line like Aints got & then watch Super-Bowl celeberation in ATL.

God Bless our O-line. Lower down your playoff expections and you wont feel that pain.

Okay. Scam Pootin became the first QB in history to throw for more than 250 yards, run for more than 100 yards, and score by passing or rushing and you think that our defense is our strong point?

What did Panties D-line did to our O-line ??? Crushed them. Pressure right up the middle.

What did our Defense did in Panties 1st game @ home ??? They gave the ball back to offense ??

Remember ?

What did Panties D-line did to our O-line ??? Crushed them. Pressure right up the middle.

What did our Defense did in Panties 1st game @ home ??? They gave the ball back to offense ??

Remember ?

Lots to be concerned about on both sides of the ball, Homeboy. That's all that I'm saying. One week, the D steps up and another, the O. What a team we'll have when they both play at their optimal level. I'm not hating at all, but I've seen our defense play poorly and still be good enough this season. I've seen our offense suck azz, yet still be good enough. We have a heck of a squad, but we're not putting forth a heck of an effort.

Okay. Scam Pootin became the first QB in history to throw for more than 250 yards, run for more than 100 yards, and score by passing or rushing and you think that our defense is our strong point?

CA13940.jpg

Dude really? CAM didn't even mean to run for that many yards. Missed sack... The rest of the defense was caught off guard... missed tackles because they were flat footed... BAM to the house. That play wasn't by design, and it's the NFL **** happens occasionally. Bad example.

Don't act like our defense has a habit of doing that is all I'm trying to say.

Guest facelessman07

In Nolan I trust but we have no pass rush. Until we have that our defense will be inconsistent.

Same with the offense. Both lines better be the top focus of the offseason or else I will contemplate spraypainting the Georgia Dome pink. Because that color is appropriate to symbolize our play with triple bogey level lines

Edited by facelessman07

CA13940.jpg

We had two of our best DBs out and 70% of his rushing yards came from one big *** run, and let's be honest, this is Cam Newton.

If Asante and WillyMo were in, we would have picked him off at least once.

its not the Oline stop blaming the darn Oline.

You dont have to have Orlando pace at LT, carl nicks and jahri evans at guard, jeff faine at C, and jason peters to win games. Maybe Ryan is incredibly overrated and sucks donkey wanker against good defenses.

Yes, that's possible. But it's also possible that having a decent OL does effect QB play considering that all of the best QBs have the best OLs.

But I'm sure according to you, that is all a coincidence.

Edited by ChickenBiscuit

Yes, that's possible. But it's also possible that having a decent OL does effect QB play considering that all of the best QBs have the best OLs.

But I'm sure according to you, that is all a coincidence.

that is b/s

Most of the elite QBs have weak o-lines. Onlines don't guarantee greatness, see Josh freeman, and Cam Newton. Even Ryan had the benefit of a great oline not too long ago. Maybe ryan is not good enough to win lombardi's without a stellar roster. Big Ben, Eli, and Rodgers did it, but not all QBs are made equal.

that is b/s

Most of the elite QBs have weak o-lines. Onlines don't guarantee greatness, see Josh freeman, and Cam Newton. Even Ryan had the benefit of a great oline not too long ago. Maybe ryan is not good enough to win lombardi's without a stellar roster. Big Ben, Eli, and Rodgers did it, but not all QBs are made equal.

#burgersneedflippin

They both will let you down since neither has been consistent this year. There's been games the offense looked good and the defense hasn't and vice versa. This is what everyone's been waiting on...for them both to play good in the same game for four quarters. This coaching staff has to do something to get different results. Teams have figured out what we are doing and have taken it away. No the next chess move is for Smitty and his staff to give our offense and defense the advantage again.

I actually trust Nolan more than the offense because they have at least turned up when it's game time (Read: big games). The offense still wilts. It doesn't help they are holding the playbook back. If they don't come out firing on Sunday, I don't know how to feel about the playoffs.

I trust the defense comes up big again, the offense is by no means "holding back the playbook". it makes no sense, why wouldn't you practice the plays you want to execute during the season. Besides every team has seen all plays there are offensively by that point, that cop out makes no sense.

Our offense needs to run the ball better, and Ryan needs to stop being horrible against good defenses otherwise we come up short again.

I actually trust Nolan more than the offense because they have at least turned up when it's game time (Read: big games). The offense still wilts. It doesn't help they are holding the playbook back. If they don't come out firing on Sunday, I don't know how to feel about the playoffs.

As a whole, defense shows up for big games more than offense does.

CA13940.jpg

Offense has been worse when you consider the perceived talent, the hype, previous performances, and the fact that they have been lethargic for several weeks in a row now. At least the defense can say they were relevant as early as two weeks ago when they won us the Saints game.

It didnt help that the offense couldnt stay on the field. . . . The way the offense treated our defense was like someone kicking a man while he's down. Our defense was gassed going into the locker room at halftime. 40 yards in the first half. . . . 0 points .. . cant stay on field and then you expect the defense to go out there and give their all 20 times in one half for 25 minutes.

Edited by Falcon Knight

Offense has been worse when you consider the perceived talent, the hype, previous performances, and the fact that they have been lethargic for several weeks in a row now. At least the defense can say they were relevant as early as two weeks ago when they won us the Saints game.

It didnt help that the offense couldnt stay on the field. . . . The way the offense treated our defense was like someone kicking a man while he's down. Our defense was gassed going into the locker room at halftime. 40 yards in the first half. . . . 0 points .. . cant stay on field and then you expect the defense to go out there and give their all 20 times in one half for 25 minutes.

This is all very true. But the big plays overshadow everything, in my opinion. I'm big on the defense, but I submit to you that the 50+ yard runs in the Stains game and last week were distressing to me. The difference between us and 13-0 right now is one monster play in each of the two games that we lost. And it's quite true that the offense let the defense down by not staying on the field more than 25 minutes.