Panther Game And Beyond!?

dzor22

I really believe this team is heading towards good things this year...maybe great. We have all the pieces of course there are concerns with parts...but overall...we have a great nucleus.

I was at the Panther game Sunday. I walked out of there thinking "F-em we're 11-2 and if we were going to lay an egg...this would be the week". I've turned off all of the ESPN idiots who think they have a crystal ball on the whole thing. That being said; in retrospect...with extra rest and with the rivalry we have with those clowns...why did we have such a soft game plan? Why we the players so lethargic? Just curious. Just cant believe we lost to that bunch of losers after they talked all that shyt! Mentally...what has to happen for this team to start the road to the Super Bowl...bulldozer style?

PS- I believe we win Sunday. Love the birds.

I honestly think we over looked the Panthers, we had some key players out on defense and our defense struggles with mobile QBs its the pocket passers we shut down. I just don't think we game planned well for carolina and honestly we needed a good azz stompin so we could wake up a little bit and not have that happen to us in the playoffs.

Guest Negatorris

The players didn't care. They showed no intensity, and you could see it when they took the field. The Panthers played it like it was their SB, and the Falcons shrugged it off until they realized they were down 16-0 at the half. Bad defensive adjustments, and sorry officiating killed any chances we had to come back.