Gameplan Vs Giants Sunday.

J-Wall

If I were the coach(s) I would STRESS that we cannot let them beat us with huge gashing runs and not let Cruz,Nicks beat us deep. Make them earn everything they get. We all know they Gmen will make their plays bit nothing EASY. On O we CANNOT stall out on consecutive drives like we have been the last few weeks. I hope its just a slump. I have no doubt in my mind the D with Moore and Samuel coming back will show up and play well. I'm really excited to see how we will handle their pass rush. We have done well vs some of the greats in the game so far(Dumervill,Miller,Ware,Cole ect) Panthers and Cards bombarded us though. I see a heavy dosage of Quizz in this game. Draws,screens and some misdirection plays. Quick passing game to start so we can slow their pass rush down them take a few shots deep to Julio and Roddy. Gonzo is going to have a monster game. I see this being a high scoring game 34-30 ATL

I think the Giants will use the same gameplan that the Panthers used. Nothing deep.

I don't think that will work if the Falcons simplify the routes a little for Roddy and Julio. I am just going to have faith that those adjustments are in place for some plays. To clarify what I mean here:

Matt: Hey julio, I noticed that you outrun that corner on almost every play and the safety don't come close.

Julio: Yeah man, what you say I skip all those cuts this play and just burn down the sidelines and you throw me the ball on the 25.

Matt; Get r done!

I don't think that will work if the Falcons simplify the routes a little for Roddy and Julio. I am just going to have faith that those adjustments are in place for some plays. To clarify what I mean here:

Matt: Hey julio, I noticed that you outrun that corner on almost every play and the safety don't come close.

Julio: Yeah man, what you say I skip all those cuts this play and just burn down the sidelines and you throw me the ball on the 25.

Matt; Get r done!

Hopefully this is the case