One Humilating Loss

Atlien 404

after the Saint win, yea i was liking our chances

but you cant let a shytty team like Panthers beat you coming off a mini bye....

this is when you have to be playing your best ball

Falcons are playing their worst

Reality is , we are not as good as our 11-2 Record

and we proved that Sunday

will probably prove it again this Sunday

I still love um

but they are not what we want them to be IMO

one constant in the nfl is that things are never as good, nor as bad, as they seem. looking at the whole body of work, im comfortable with our chances going forward.

THIS IS VERY TRUE! THINGS WERE NEVER AS GOOD AS SOME OF US

THOUGHT, AND THINGS ARE NOT AS BAD NOW ... AS SOME OF US

THINK. WE WERE DESTINED TO HAVE A REALLY BAD GAME AT SOME

POINT, BETTER NOW THAN LATER. I LIKE OUR CHANCES ALSO. BUT MY

CONFIDENCE IS NOT SHAKEN. LAST SUNDAYS LOSS WAS DISAPPOINTING

BUT NOT FATAL. ATLANTA LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.

I've been saying this for a while: The Panthers are better than their record, and the Falcons are worse than theirs. Close games are mostly random, and the two teams have been at extreme poles when it comes to success in those games. It's not as bad a loss as it seems, but the Falcons weren't as good as they seemed, either.

On any given Sunday....I mean the saints lost to KC earlier this year and much as it pains me to admit it, we all know the saints are better than KC. Falcons are still a better team than the panthers. It was one loss versus how many wins over the last few years? There are chicken little's in every fan base, not just the Falcons.

I've been saying this for a while: The Panthers are better than their record, and the Falcons are worse than theirs. Close games are mostly random, and the two teams have been at extreme poles when it comes to success in those games. It's not as bad a loss as it seems, but the Falcons weren't as good as they seemed, either.

Not Random, when 1 team excels at winning those games and 1 team excels at losing those game.

The falcons haven't had a losing season in 5 years, what about the Panthers?

i disagree that close games are "random"...... random doesn't explain how the falcons are 44-1 when having a six point lead in the fourth quarter under smith.