What If?

Dirtybird#11

DREAMERS/BELIEVERS  

26 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS THE DREAMER AN WHO IS THE BELIEVER

• WHO BELIEVES WITHOUT A DOUBT IN THEIR MIND THE FALCONS CAN WIN THE SB (DONT LIE)
    • WHO IS A WHAT IF PERSON AN ALWAYS DOUBTS WHAT THIS TEAM IS AN SHOULD BE DOING

What if the falcons go one and done

What if the falcons go to the SB

What if the falcons...

Thats all i here from the AFMB its what if an how about an wonder, how about yes we are and believing in our falcons to go the distance an stop falling an being inconsistent.If we beat the Giants how many of you people will flip flop an become a yes we are other than your old consistent what if we fire smitty what if we get rid of matty ice an all these other stupid ideas that will NOT help this franchise whatsoever.Now what i want to see are signing of who people believe we can go the distance without a doubt in your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2trTByHDhY8

show me an rise up an believe in the ATL to go the distance

I voted for the first one. BUT I do believe we should still do a few things different. I really believe our D is built(as of right now) to live and die by the blitz. Our strength on D is our secondary let em go. On offense we need to focus on the vertical passing game. Run game isn't just going to click at this time of year.