Falcons Are Favored Over Giants

ProudFalcFan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet on games every week..This is worst thing for the Falcons.

Falcons should be a TD underdog here so I can bet on them.

Remember guys if you know and watch NFL NY Giants go beast mode as an Underdog.

NY will give away a game as nice fav but as a road dog....Noooooooooooooo

They crushed their opponents and took their souls ( 49rs & fudgepuckers ) who played revenge card all week long.

Big Blue as an underdog......WHOAohmy.png

You guys should listen to NY radio which I will do all week to get a feel of their team & fans.

I follow many giant blog writers & insiders who got great pulse of that team.

Then I will know what is Big blues mindset heading to ATL.

Edited by falcon_ace

One thing I'm surprised, but well i guess not .....have we had one game shifting special teams play this year, other than Bryant's game winners....., I think I remember one quizz return past midfield early on, A special teams TD return or block, or forced fumble would be nice this weekend

by kickoff Giants will be a 3.5 point favorite - maybe more.

I hope this will be like NY Giant Patriots game where pats went 16-0

NY played awesome game and had pats beat but lost. You cant beat a elite team twice in 3-4 weeks.

I hope same thing happens & we lose a close one.

Reasons:

If we win this we wont beat Big blue in playoffs again . I can bet my house on it.

NY needs this game more than us and we all know what they do when they need it.

We need to rest some players as they are not 100%.

We got more than 60% shot to win in playoffs against NY. They wont beat us twice in 3 weeks.

NY played awesome game and had pats beat but lost. You cant beat a elite team twice in 3-4 weeks.

Reasons:

If we win this we wont beat Big blue in playoffs again . I can bet my house on it.

We got more than 60% shot to win in playoffs against NY. They wont beat us twice in 3 weeks.

Worst logic ever

Worst logic ever

Well I wont bet on this logic but this is what I heard on NY radio all week from writers , giant bloggers & players when they lost a close one to pats.

Players said they got confidence from that game, even in loss. Radio host & giant insiders were saying that players believe that they will beat pats if they face them again & they predicted the score.

Remember Tom Brady's video ? He laughed on NY score prediction ?

Reasons:

I see what your saying, and I'd take those odds as well even as crazy as it sounds to most.

I see what your saying, and I'd take those odds as well even as crazy as it sounds to most.

Well I wont bet on this logic but this is what I heard on NY radio all week from writers , giant bloggers & players when they lost a close one to pats.

Players said they got confidence from that game, even in loss. Radio host & giant insiders were saying that players believe that they will beat pats if they face them again & they predicted the score.

Remember Tom Brady's video ? He laughed on NY score prediction ?

in early betting lines for Vegas 1 to 2 points.

again, I'm not a gambler, but that line seems weird. Vegas must think Falcons are going to get their sheot together quickly. hope they are right! I'm sure the betting public and the Giants fans/degenerate gamblers will move the line.

again, I'm not a gambler, but that line seems weird. Vegas must think Falcons are going to get their sheot together quickly. hope they are right! I'm sure the betting public and the Giants fans/degenerate gamblers will move the line.

Vegas knows NY as underdog on road is Ca$H money.

They know who the real champ here is.

In any statement or the game they need NY goes to beast mode.

Vegas knows NY as an underdog on road is Ca$H money.

They know who the real champ here is.

In any statement or the game they need NY goes to beast mode.