The 2 Players I Want Most In This Draft Are Both Projected Mid 2Nd Rounders

Snafu

I could get down with this. Trade back in the first to get two seconds.

Pick up a DE in FA, there are a number at the moment.

Shore up DT, DE, and OG. Maybe go RB in the 3rd.

Alright, you are now my personal message board hero.

Perfect draft prescription to bump us up to another level.

I like it - but we dont know for sure what Nolan wants to do - they might want to do DE and get NT in FA - only FA DE i would want is Johnson, but then again, hes playing Geno Atkins, and Cliff Avril is playing with Suh whom gets doubled and Fairley - possibly more of the same as Edwards although a little better, either way - DE no matter what is risky,

I was watching the Georgia southern game last week. The running back his name is Dominick swope I think he a Brut. I think he had one or two more years in school. He would look good in falcons uniform. That way they could get back to running ball and take some the pressure off of matt.

Imagine this:

FA - Cliff Avril

FA - Jared Cook

Round 2 - Warford

Round 2 - Williams

Round 3 - Montee Ball or Stepfan Taylor.

Oh Lawd.

Warford - Big time Guard, no explanation needed

Jesse Williams - 320 LB Nose tackle. Again, no explanation needed

Any way we could feasibly get them both? Trading down w/ our 1st rounder then Moving up w/ our 2nd rounder?

I highly doubt that Jesse Williams is a mid 2nd rounder. He and Big John has to be the top 2 NT, and they will both go top 10 or 15.

I like Williams, he is just strictly a run guy, and that is being de-emphasized in the league now. The days of T. Washington, S.Adams, seem to be passing by. Jenkins does a better job at moving the pocket some, along with some other DTs like Lotulelei and Hankins.

I would just like to see him be able to get some pressure on a QB, but if he holds his ground, takes up 2 blockers, then he would still be effective. I like him, he is also very raw, and has not played a lot of football, so he could get a lot better. We do need to get stronger up the middle I agree. He could go 1st rd, 2nd at the latest I say right now.

Edited by jeffro2000

I actually like Travis Frederick more than Warford. Warford is more of a grabber in my eyes. Frederick is fundamentally better than Warford from my opinion. Watching him, Frederick doesn't not get pushed back. He's been playing center since Konz is gone, but normally plays OG. He played next to Konz already so they can pick back up here.

I'm actually fine with our DT group. Play more Walker and Robertson than Jerry and we are fine. But if Kawann Short falls, we need to take him. He's been cool lately as far as draft stock is concerned.

I think we should go best DE and best OG with the first two picks.

First, I'm not sure Warford gets out of the 1st round( maybe since he is a guard) but,second, could we swap our 1st ( latter third ) for 2 second rounders low enough to get Warford and Williams? Where we draft in the 1st will most likely garner a mid and high 2nd rounder. Will these guys be there ?

What round is Travis Frederick projected to go?

We need an edge rusher.

Yep in a big way I don't get why people think Abe can get it done on his own for yet another year..

Now I understand people think we need another penetrating DT but SERIOUSLY we have needed a consistent guy next to Abe for the last 5 seasons and still alot want to over look it.

Am I missing something here.