My Four Year Old Son

Knight of God

I noticed my 4yr old is constantly drawing pics of himself with a red hat on his head. I also notice that the hat has a capital "G" on it. I was worried for a while thinking maybe he had seen some gangster walking about, but then when I asked him...he ran to his room and brought his sister's Bulldog hat. He said, "I'm going to run forward with the ball!" I was surprised, only not. The three most talked about teams here are Alabama (my wife, 6yr old daughter, and my fave team), Mississippi St (another team that I'm a fan of), and UGA (my oldest daughter, 12yr old son, 10 and 9 yr old daughters, and now my four year old son are big fans). My 3 yr old baby likes whatever I like. She watches football just to celebrate with me.

So, my boy is a fan of the Falcons and Dawgs. Although I do not like the dawgs, this is a really good sign. If I stay in Ga, I would not mind any of them going there. I hope, however, that by then I won't be in Ga anymore...but who knows.

I noticed my 4yr old is constantly drawing pics of himself with a red hat on his head. I also notice that the hat has a capital "G" on it. I was worried for a while thinking maybe he had seen some gangster walking about, but then when I asked him...he ran to his room and brought his sister's Bulldog hat. He said, "I'm going to run forward with the ball!" I was surprised, only not. The three most talked about teams here are Alabama (my wife, 6yr old daughter, and my fave team), Mississippi St (another team that I'm a fan of), and UGA (my oldest daughter, 12yr old son, 10 and 9 yr old daughters, and now my four year old son are big fans). My 3 yr old baby likes whatever I like. She watches football just to celebrate with me.

So, my boy is a fan of the Falcons and Dawgs. Although I do not like the dawgs, this is a really good sign. If I stay in Ga, I would not mind any of them going there. I hope, however, that by then I won't be in Ga anymore...but who knows.

We are working with 1.5, man. you are taking care of some kids.