Tagliabue Vacated All Suspensions

Peyton

The Players win.

Yep, basically you're right! And Tagliabue lost. Don't see how he can continue much longer, after this.

I mean, in my eyes, he just lost all respect as a Commisioner, by going back on the punishments he handed down. As a leader of men, you just can't do that.

It's like spanking/punishing your child, and then apologizing for it.....won't work....gives mixed signals!!!

JMO.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I know you all enjoyed our season blow up right in front of you but, Goodell is a dangerous man that all fans should want out of the league. Sure, the Saints participated in pay for PERFORMANCE but I'm also sure your Falcons did as well including every other team in the league. To see a massive class action lawsuit coming and ruin a franchise with erroneous penalties just to build up your case is serious guys. Look outside of the NFC South for a moment. I have to admit, if it weren't my team in trouble, I'd probably go along with the media and NFL's statements like you all did. But this has opened my eyes and I questios big corporations motives now. Guys, I wouldn't even wish this mess on y'all. What a F'ing nightmare!!!

Oh and btw, you best believe Tagliabue added that statement of agreeing with Goodell just to save his azz. Could you imagine Tags saying, Goodell overreacted about everything?

Edited by BreesusHChrist

Guys, I know you all enjoyed our season blow up right in front of you but, Goodell is a dangerous man that all fans should want out of the league. Sure, the Saints participated in pay for PERFORMANCE but I'm also sure your Falcons did as well including every other team in the league. To see a massive class action lawsuit coming and ruin a franchise with erroneous penalties just to build up your case is serious guys. Look outside of the NFC South for a moment. I have to admit, if it weren't my team in trouble, I'd probably go along with the media and NFL's statements like you all did. But this has opened my eyes and I questios big corporations motives now. Guys, I wouldn't even wish this mess on y'all. What a F'ing nightmare!!!

Oh and btw, you best believe Tagliabue added that statement of agreeing with Goodell just to save his azz. Could you imagine Tags saying, Goodell overreacted about everything?

Even before all this Most NFL fans had a huge distaste for Rodger. He's been pussifying the game for quite some time now.. Sadly the suspensions were about the ONLY thing I thought he did right.

The coaches deserve MOST of the blame for putting the system in place and allowing it to continue AFTER being warned, but it still takes the players to execute

Funny, you can only hope Payton leaves, that way you have a chance. By the way, how does Cam's *** taste...?

Why don't you ask Brees - he would know. 35 points Cam put up on the Saints as I recall. Then you have them again at the end of this season. Let's see how that goes.

Goodell is an idiot, he claimed he held the coaches more responsible and in the same breath handed down a 1year suspension to a player just like the

HC.

Can't get rid of Goodell fast enough for me...to bad his firing wasn't handed down as well.

The coach behind it is suspended indefinitely. The coach that allowed it to happen got a year long suspension. A player that funded the pool was given a year suspension. The coaches were disciplined much harder than the players.

For the record, I don't think Tag should've overturned the suspensions. Tag found that there were more players involved than what were disciplined/suspended. Tag found that the league had the evidence proving the bounty system existed. Tag also found the evidence against the players suspended as being credible and consistent. Tag overturned the suspensions because it was his opinion that they were just following the coache's orders. If your boss offers you $1,000 to take out someone's knees, I can't see a judge absolving you from punishment if you follow through with it. People that follow orders are subject to punishment when those orders violate rules/regulations/laws.

It's all laid back on the saints FO now but either way the saints players involved may have won for now but in the long run the saints organization will be paying way after Vilma and company are gone . They should have told Vilma to keep his pie hole closed and take the punishment and let this go away . I bet Vilma will not play a down after the saints gig is up .all the owners have seen the side show of lawyers he has been sporting around and want no part of that . I hope fighting for those few games was worth his career. .

let's look past for a moment that this happened to the saints.... imagine it was the jags or someone else we aren't supposed to hate... this whole thing is messed up bad.

Exactly man. As a Saints fan, it's really cool to see the majority of y'all are against Goo. Like I said earlier, I'd hate to see this happen to my worst enemy, The Falcons. This guy is going to bring down the sport we love so much. He jumped to conclusions and when ol' Ginger jiggles that zipper, espn dropped to their knees. It's sickening. The owners need to ban together and get him out!!!

It's all laid back on the saints FO now but either way the saints players involved may have won for now but in the long run the saints organization will be paying way after Vilma and company are gone . They should have told Vilma to keep his pie hole closed and take the punishment and let this go away . I bet Vilma will not play a down after the saints gig is up .all the owners have seen the side show of lawyers he has been sporting around and want no part of that . I hope fighting for those few games was worth his career. .

If your name was drug through mud, you would fight back too. He needs to keep fighting Goo until he wins defamation suit. You for one should hope Vilma wins this and knocks Goo down a few notches bc he is only going to get worse. Why would all of the players be wishing him luck against this tyrant but fans like yourself think he should shut up and take his punishment? Because they know what's going on. We're all sheep to the media but until you do just a little research and scratch the surface, you will learn the truth.

Exactly man. As a Saints fan, it's really cool to see the majority of y'all are against Goo. Like I said earlier, I'd hate to see this happen to my worst enemy, The Falcons. This guy is going to bring down the sport we love so much. He jumped to conclusions and when ol' Ginger jiggles that zipper, espn dropped to their knees. It's sickening. The owners need to ban together and get him out!!!

This is what pissed me off so much. This board (Along with all the others in the NFL) was CONSTANTLY bitching about Roger Goodell as the worst commissioner in NFL history, which I wholeheartedly agree with. But the second this stuff all came down the majority of this message board did a complete 180 and was all like "YEAH GET 'EM GOODELL!! DROP THE HAMMER ROGER!!"

******* hypocrites.

Funny, you can only hope Payton leaves, that way you have a chance. By the way, how does Cam's *** taste...?

I dunno I'd ask you how you thought it tasted first but then I remember you've since had it rinsed out since with, Cassel, Rodgers, Kapernick, both Mannings and Matt so much ya'll been worked over more than One Direction in a prison cell.