Giants Board

Gibson's Finest

Anyone think Eli not being very mobile plays into our defensive strengths? I do. I hope we throw some blitzes at him like we did with Manning. Could be a long day for him if we get there.

Whatever happened to the defense we played against Manning anyway?

It was threatening to undermine the moral of our opponent, so Mike Smith put an end to it.

Edited by PokerSteve

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon man....have faith.

I'm a "lifer" with this team, and to even make the Playoffs this many times in the last 5 years is VERY EXCITING to me!!!!!!!

The Giants can be beat, I mean, just look at their record.....and we're just the ones to do it!!!!

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!

You get an A+ for optimism. You're flunking your realism class though. tongue.png

The key to this game depends on the health of Asante and Moore. Eli will not throw at Asante. Not to say he is scared of him but he has admitted its to dangerous to test him. Won't b surprised if they take a deep shot on him however like everyone does once. That's where Moore will b waiting for the layout hit or int. Like most of u I'm not real worried about our D. We have seen dirk put together great game plans and I believe he will do so again this week. Like someone else said I expect it to b similar to the way we played the eagles.

I live in Ny and have to listen to and deal with the media and all my friends that r giant fans. We have no reason to fear the giants. Play falcon football and we win

Why would Giants fans be concerned about a game in which their team will be roasting the Falcons like a holiday turkey? The atmosphere in their forum should be very similar to the mood of the pagan crowds in the Roman Coliseum when a bunch of defenseless Christians were about to be tossed to a pride of starving lions.

Its time to unlease the secret weapon......."Daniel" in the Lions Den ;)

The only thing that scares me about the Giants is their front 4. Those guys are terrifying. Why haven't we run screens lately? Are we saving them for the playoffs or what? Screens negate a pass rush.

Eli Manning and Victor Cruz don't scare you?

Dunta Robinson trying to cover Victor Cruz does not scare you?

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the the Falcons lackluster play in the past 6 weeks.

4-2 in our last 6. If that's lackluster, what's the Giant's 3-3 record over their last 6?

You guys kill me. A team looks good one week and they are unbeatable. We look bad one week and we don't stand a chance.

IMO, if Asante and Moore are back this week, we will win. If they are not, it's going to be a long day.

Eli Manning and Victor Cruz don't scare you?

Dunta Robinson trying to cover Victor Cruz does not scare you?

The only thing I think of when facing the Giants is their front 4. Them against our offensive line is the scariest thing I can think of. I trust Mike Nolan with our Defense enough to keep us in the game.

4-2 in our last 6. If that's lackluster, what's the Giant's 3-3 record over their last 6?

You guys kill me. A team looks good one week and they are unbeatable. We look bad one week and we don't stand a chance.

IMO, if Asante and Moore are back this week, we will win. If they are not, it's going to be a long day.

LOL they are just drama queens that want something to cry over! They think we are 2-11 because we lost last week. I wouldn't blame blank if we wanted to move the franchise to LA. LOL I mean even the laker fans don't cry as much as half this board does! and they are doing much worse (performance wise)

they weak man. And they are the ones that make threads about the media not giving the falcons respect. Bunch of females. I know I wouldn't want any of them on my team. Too scared