Season Ticket Holders, How Much Are You Willing To Pay For A Psl?

Old fan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a one time cost and I've been told my four seats will be around $700 per seat. Some how or another it will be discounted over the following 10 years as long as your account is contiguous. The person that told me is a very honest person and long time season ticket holder. I have no idea who his source was. I will NOT pay it. I already hate paying full price for pre-season games. At my age the Sunday and Thursday night games are hard for me as exciting as they are. My family has had season tickets since 1966 with the exception of two years. The account I have now is over 20 years old.

It is a one time cost and I've been told my four seats will be around $700 per seat. Some how or another it will be discounted over the following 10 years as long as your account is contiguous. The person that told me is a very honest person and long time season ticket holder. I have no idea who his source was. I will NOT pay it. I already hate paying full price for pre-season games. At my age the Sunday and Thursday night games are hard for me as exciting as they are. My family has had season tickets since 1966 with the exception of two years. The account I have now is over 20 years old.

My situation is a lot like yours. $700/seat sounds like upper deck seats.

My buddy paid for the license with his Ravens tickets. Its a one time thing and you own those seats. If you want to sell the license, you can name your price for it. They let him pay them off in two years. Supposedly, not all of the seats in the stadium are affected by it... just the better ones. I agree with most people that this won't fly in Atlanta and I am a native. New stadium, same team if you get my drift. The Ravens were a new team, replacing the Baltimore Colts.

Yeah i have been looking at getting season tickets soon. Just hadnt had the funds in the past.

Any idea when the PSL will go into effect?

Just a wild guess, but I would think in the next season or two. Just as soon as they have a done deal. Blank needs to start raising the money soon.

I'm still deciding, but leaning against. Frankly, I think PSLs will not work with the Falcons because this is not a franchise that fans support "win or lose." We aren't the Bears, Giants, Patriots or even Browns when it comes to blindly loyal fans.

Many who now have season tickets would abandon ship if the team drops below 8-8 for a year. When I moved back to Atlanta in 2008, my friends looked at me like I had two noses when I asked if they were going to the Falcons game early that season. Now they act like diehard fans and beg to go with me to night games since my son is too young.

My fear is that if the teams has rough years, I'll still be paying off the PSL fees and won't be able to find a buyer for individual tickets if I'm out of work, need the cash for other things, etc. five years from now.

In a nutshell, I do not see this as an attractive investment. There is risk, and the upside is not sufficient to justify it. It's just football, a diversion. I love it, and I love the Falcons, but I have kids and college to think about.

I dont think we need a stadium. The GA Dome is great. The Falcons want a new stadium to increase revenue. If they want fans to help pay for it, we should have a voice in the decision.

There are thousands of tickets available now, and will be even more available when PSLs start.

I have four seats, but can use thousands of dollars to upgrade my tv to watch from home. If I go to a game again, I will buy the seats from someone paying for a PSL, and wants to sell their tickets.

My guess is they'll continue the practice of making the "club level" seats the prime PSL seats along with the prime 40-40 yard line seats in the upper and lower levels.

I've had season tickets for years but I'll bail on a PSL seat, there's some value in the PSL's but you have to be willing to manage those tickets to make it worthwhile. Buying/Selling NCAA Final 4 or SEC games might be easy but at what personal cost to time and money.

The thoughts of blackouts are insane, Blank has owned the Falcons long enough to know the make up of the fanbase and STH base. He's just one of those guys that doesn't make poor business decisions.

Where do you sit?

i sit in the upper level but I have been able to get some really good $$ for my seats when i cant make it since they are on the 50. If we had the options to sell the seats for the SEC champ and some bowl games where I could make a killing i would still think about keeping my seats. otherwise i will be watching the 2017 season from my 80in 4D hologram TV. biggrin.png

Here are the TITANS ticket prices plus the PSL prices...They will usually spread it over a 3 year period for you to pay for the PSL.

http://www.titansonl...ting-chart.html

If Nashville can do it , Dont be fooled and think it wont work in Atlanta...Even with the PSL the Titans have sold out every game ever played in there stadium going into this year.

Here are the TITANS ticket prices plus the PSL prices...They will usually spread it over a 3 year period for you to pay for the PSL.

If Nashville can do it , Dont be fooled and think it wont work in Atlanta...Even with the PSL the Titans have sold out every game ever played in there stadium going into this year.

Nashville doesn't have the same sports mix as Atlanta, but I think PSL's can work here. The price range will be interesting to see, and if I can afford PSL's for something similar to my current seats, I'll make the investment.

Nashville doesn't have the same sports mix as Atlanta, but I think PSL's can work here. The price range will be interesting to see, and if I can afford PSL's for something similar to my current seats, I'll make the investment.

Yep , I have club seats , Will be interesting I may have to move my seats..

A quick look at the sections that interest me shows season ticket prices about 40 percent lower than the Falcons. Using Tennessee as an example, the PSLs and season tickets here should be about 40 percent higher.Who wants to bet that PSL rights will not include college championships, Super Bowl, or major concerts?

A quick look at the sections that interest me shows season ticket prices about 40 percent lower than the Falcons. Using Tennessee as an example, the PSLs and season tickets here should be about 40 percent higher.Who wants to bet that PSL rights will not include college championships, Super Bowl, or major concerts?

That would suck. They better include rights of first refusal to have same seats for CFA Bowl, CFA Kickoff, SEC Championship, ACC Championship (which I wouldn't mind stealing away from Charlotte), and Major League Soccer season tickets.