Not Been In A Message Board Mood For Several Months. I Just Wanted To Say..

Big Bubba

Good luck Falcons. Our division is in shambles... we are the new NFC West and the Panthers did more than their fair share to contribute to that belief.

Right now the Falcons are the only division team left standing that can help change that national perception.

I hope you guys find success vs the Giants and in the playoffs.

I'll be back during the off-season, you die-hards can give me h3ll then over being absent for so long.

It's not a good idea to gloat and be ubiquitous with wins and then disappear during losses. Gotta stand here and take it. Because if you lose and are here withstanding it all, then when you do win, nobody can say you disappeared when things got rough and now THEY have to stand there and take it from you dishing it.

I thought you were coming back to gloat about the panthers beating the falcons Sunday. That would have been the best move in this instance, but this 'let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya together' post was a huge disappointment. If you're going to do it, do it right. I fully expect to see you back when....errrr....if the falcons lose in the playoffs giving everyone ****.

(Before the sensitive one gets offended and starts calling me a troll, this entire post is meant in jest)

I thought you were coming back to gloat about the panthers beating the falcons Sunday. That would have been the best move in this instance, but this 'let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya together' post was a huge disappointment. If you're going to do it, do it right. I fully expect to see you back when....errrr....if the falcons lose in the playoffs giving everyone ****.

(Before the sensitive one gets offended and starts calling me a troll, this entire post is meant in jest)

helpinghands.jpg

Good luck Falcons. Our division is in shambles... we are the new NFC West and the Panthers did more than their fair share to contribute to that belief.

Right now the Falcons are the only division team left standing that can help change that national perception.

I hope you guys find success vs the Giants and in the playoffs.

I'll be back during the off-season, you die-hards can give me h3ll then over being absent for so long.

I gotta be honest here.... I'm kinda offended. tongue.png

While you were gone and Reese was banned I went to bat for your team, Cam specifically, quite often, so I mean, the least you can do is root for My Giants. laugh.png

I gotta be honest here.... I'm kinda offended. tongue.png

While you were gone and Reese was banned I went to bat for your team, Cam specifically, quite often, so I mean, the least you can do is root for My Giants. laugh.png

I love what the Giants are doing, and Eli has grown on me....as I fully believe he is HOF bound once he retires. Right now though, the division is on the verge of being the embarrassment that the NFCW was for so many years. The only way to get the negative light off the division, even a little, is for the Falcons to do something special this January. If that makes any sense?

:I'm shallow, I admit. My team sucks...I want it to at least suck in a division that the national media doesn't think of as the worst division in the NFL.

I love what the Giants are doing, and Eli has grown on me....as I fully believe he is HOF bound once he retires. Right now though, the division is on the verge of being the embarrassment that the NFCW was for so many years. The only way to get the negative light off the division, even a little, is for the Falcons to do something special this January. If that makes any sense?

:I'm shallow, I admit. My team sucks...I want it to at least suck in a division that the national media doesn't think of as the worst division in the NFL.

Who cares what the media think of the division? These things are cyclical. Besides Carolina should've won in Atl and Chi and if that was the case you'd be in the WC discussion. Panthers aren't that far away from being a legit playoff contender.

I don't think you guys are going to suck for that much longer though. This season is almost over and with the right coaching staff, you have more than enough talent to be a 9+ win team. If you guys could just figure out how to close out games(ATL, TB, Car, Dal) you would be 8-5 right now right in the thick of the playoff race. But in the meantime do you really want your rival to pick up more things to hold over your head?

I root for everyone in the NFCE to Suck every year (save for the Giants of course). I couldn't give a f*ck what anyone thinks of the division as a whole.

I don't think you guys are going to suck for that much longer though. This season is almost over and with the right coaching staff, you have more than enough talent to be a 9+ win team. If you guys could just figure out how to close out games(ATL, TB, Car, Dal) you would be 8-5 right now right in the thick of the playoff race. But in the meantime do you really want your rival to pick up more things to hold over your head?

I root for everyone in the NFCE to Suck every year (save for the Giants of course). I couldn't give a f*ck what anyone thinks of the division as a whole.

fans holding anything over other fans heads is ridiculous anyway. wow, one day you became of a fan that won something, none of us here did anything to contribute to it.