Go Matt Bryant!

Tuggle'2

I dont care that we lost , we have the division and the better record. Go Matt Bryant!!

http://deadspin.com/...-by-matt-bryant

It was Week 4 when Matt Ryan told the Carolina Panthers to "

" at the conclusion of his team's dramatic victory over the lowly Panthers. Headed into this week's rematch, it became known that the Panthers were still agitated by Ryan's boasting, and were looking to get some revenge.

And did they ever! Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy was so excited after his team's 30-20 drubbing of the Falcons that he decided to give them a taste of their own medicine, marching around after the game and telling every Falcon he could spot to get right off of his field. It was a nice moment for Hardy, until Falcons kicker Matt Bryant turned the tables on him with a great troll line: "Enjoy watching us in January!" You've been roasted, Greg Hardy.

I love Matt Bryant!

Video in link , its good.

Matt Bryant really got in Hardy's head. This is to funny. laugh.png

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/42985/greg-hardy-not-done-with-falcons

Carolina defensive end Greg Hardy missed an opportunity to gloat Sunday when he left the locker room before the media entered.

But Hardy made up for it Wednesday. Hardy said last week the Panthers were a better team than the Falcons and he and his teammates proved that for at least one day with Sunday’s 30-20 victory against Atlanta.

On Wednesday, Hardy showed up in the locker room and gave the media some more gems directed at the Falcons -- mostly Atlanta kicker Matt Bryant, who reportedly told Hardy he could watch the Falcons in the playoffs.

“I told him politely to remove himself from our facility because it was time to go, and he invited me to come watch him in January,” Hardy said in a sarcastic tone. “It was a nice conversation.”

Hardy then took the kind of shot that hasn’t been heard about a kicker since the days when punter Todd Sauerbrun constantly was sending volleys at the Gramatica brothers.

“I really didn't know who [bryant] was,’’ Hardy said. “He was so small and weird shaped, I was trying to figure out what he did. I found out when I looked online that he was a kicker. I was a little shocked.”

Real funny because before Greg Hardy started running his mouth last week, no one knew who he was. Good job Greg! You got punked by a kicker.

He is still talking to the media about what our kicker said to him last Sunday on Weds today. That is just hilarious to me. Panthers would probably have a better record if their team knew what was worth caring about.

Furthermore, I have yet to understand why something Matt Ryan said on HIS sideline (that also happens to be stated on more than 50% of all plays in the NFL) is that big of a deal.

I bet Greg Hardy didn't come at the Predator with that "Get off our ****in field" crap.

Yea it was blown out of proportion and anyone who follows Ryan knows that.

Haha , yea watching the video he wasn't even looking at any body. Just walking around blindly saying all that crap. That is what made it so funny. His whole demeanor changed when Bryant bowed up. JA55 would of ran him off with a look.