The Giants Game Is A " Must Win "

Tuggle'2

This is the game that I feel is the old 2012 cliche 'Must Win'. Of all the games that did not mean anything this one does.

I will become my own worst nightmare if we get beat down. I think a loss in our house to the Giants actually does mean something. You guys and gals will have to excuse me for thinking this Panthers game means we are doomed.

I think this loss helps us get our heads right. I think this loss wakes folks up.

Lets talk about the next game and remember the 24hr rule. I mean to all those that think going nutz over 1 single game will somehow change our organization. This is the one to go nutz over.

I think it's a must win only if it ensures they get knocked out of the playoffs. It is always hard to beat a team twice in a year and I wouldn't like to see them again in the playoffs if we beat them.

What you say is real. I would rather knock them out now then face them in the playoffs.

San Fran has the Pats, we beat the Giants, HFA is pretty much guaranteed. I don't see San Fran beating the Pats. Green Bay isn't what they used to be. We need to take care of business. Pride is a big part of that.

Yea , I think its more of a pride thing myself. It means more to us and the teams psyche then it actually does in real life but...

And right now, I'm sure this team is a lot like us on the message board meaning they are all probably looking ahead to the playoffs. They know that's all that matters. You can't expect the team to keep the same focus as it had before it clinched the division.#1 goal was to make it to the playoffs. That goal is accomplished.

And right now, I'm sure this team is a lot like us on the message board meaning they are all probably looking ahead to the playoffs. They know that's all that matters. You can't expect the team to keep the same focus as it had before it clinched the division.#1 goal was to make it to the playoffs. That goal is accomplished.

That would be a coaching issue. I dont like it if that is the case.

You are right though , it takes a lot to keep a team focused and I hope Smith and the crew do that.

This is the game that I feel is the old 2012 cliche 'Must Win'. Of all the games that did not mean anything this one does.

I will become my own worst nightmare if we get beat down. I think a loss in our house to the Giants actually does mean something. You guys and gals will have to excuse me for thinking this Panthers game means we are doomed.

I think this loss helps us get our heads right. I think this loss wakes folks up.

Lets talk about the next game and remember the 24hr rule. I mean to all those that think going nutz over 1 single game will somehow change our organization. This is the one to go nutz over.

I can swallow a loss to the defending Super Bowl champs. I can't swallow a loss to the 3-9 panthers

I can swallow a loss to the defending Super Bowl champs. I can't swallow a loss to the 3-9 panthers

Patriots loss to the 4-9 Arizona Cardinals. Their fans definately don't have a hard time "swallowing" that loss tonight. Shi+ happens man for real.

"It's not how hard you get hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”

Edited by Numbaz

I agree 100%, this is a statement game even at 11-2. Got to prove we can beat the best teams and also stay un-beaten at home which is more important than people think if we are to play at home in the playoffs.