Darren Sharper: Texans Were Not Exposed

elmack

These guys are coming up with all kinds of excuses on why the Texans lost the game. "They faced a team that was hot and they were not focused".

This is the same mofo who rips us even when we win!! How biased can you be. I believe we do have our flaws, but to rip the Texans when they've been blown out twice. GTFOH!

I'm as critical as anyone with how we are playing. That said, the double standard is absurd. The Texans have been spanked twice now. Absolutely leveled. We have lost by a combined 2 TDs all year.

It's insane. Schaub ished the bed, and nothing.

While we have won a few close ones, they eked them out in overtime and against the same quality teams we have.

I know I am going to need a frame suit for this one. But I say this now the Texans aren't a force like all would think. And I do think we can beat them. And they were crushed in those loses.

Compare their to loses to ours is crazy.

They lost to two very good teams.

We lost to two very bad teams. You can use the it was a div. rival thing if you want. But they are bad teams. Granted each were on a small roll but still bad.

Edited by ProFalconFan

They are in the same exact position we are. Trying to find their identity while having some success, most of the time.

The Texans remind me a lot of the 2010 Falcons. Their pass rush is better, but other than that they're VERY similar.

Double Andre, focus in on stopping the run game and you've bottled up their offense. Get a couple of quick scores to go up 14 points or more, and they have no answer. Same thing with the niners.

Just checked in on the houston texans board to see what they were saying after a brutal loss:

post_old.gif 3 Hours Ago

TexICU user_offline.gif

All Pro

icon1.gif

Disgraceful. We are the Falcons. 11-1 but lose when it actually matters.

Also, at this point, why not just let Forsett carry the load. Why risk injury? I mean it doesn't Arian has done much but slip and fall down here lately anyway

....****. I guess they don't think too highly of us.

I love it. All of the haters, bandwagon and fickle fans are showing their true colors on and offline. Every week it's something new. I tell them to keep them coming. I won't call them out when business is taken cared of. I'll just ask them "what's the next bulls*** that you'll cook up next?"

gallery_298_17_1836.gif

Guest Negatorris

Well at least we won't see the two teams we lost to in the playoffs. :D

Usually the Falcons lose to the playoff teams, and beat the weaker teams. It's the other way around this year.

I know I am going to need a frame suit for this one. But I say this now the Texans aren't a force like all would think. And I do think we can beat them. And they were crushed in those loses.

Compare their to loses to ours is crazy.

They lost to two very good teams.

We lost to two very bad teams. You can use the it was a div. rival thing if you want. But they are bad teams. Granted each were on a small roll but still bad.

In our defense, both of ours were on the road. They got blown out at home. We are undefeated at home. And we did beat both of the teams that beat us.

I'm not saying we are better for those reasons. I am saying that the reasoning people use to definitively say we are worse is seriously flawed.